Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard   Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
-The-Reaping-World-Tour-

-The-Reaping-World-Tour-

Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard   Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 am

(The scene opens up to a large stone bowl sitting on a pedestal in the middle of a very dark and very old cathedral. The contents of the bowl suddenly begin to burn and then a very eerie and disturbing, but almost methodical and similar voice begins to speak.)

Within a fiery pit the souls of all damned mankind start to fester and mold together to create one thing...they fuse to make one entity and one entity only. This is known as a malice born terror that will come to the earth and that terror will suck the life out of this business. That terror will be the end of PWA as you see it fit. Because the new life blood that is Prime time Wrestling Association is like a small infant child. And the best way to make a statement to the world around you is to take the youngest of the children, and hold them high above the crowd of people and show them off for the gift from above they are. And then take a knife and from behind stab them through the heart. In the proverbial sense that means I will take the innocent being that is PWA and I will send it it spiraling down into the abyss below.

(The fire in the bowl begins to finally show signs of slowing down enough where the tops of the flames die down enough where in the distance you can see a man sitting on a throne type of stone chair with a black leather hooded jacket on. The man sits and watches the burning before him as this was the man who spoke before, he rises and begins to speak again as he slowly walks towards the bowl.)

And by taking the blood of the innocent I will make sure that we all bathe in the murky waters. We will all be one in the same as I take all of us into the darkness. Because lets be honest here, the only thing that will blind you all is the light...because you need the evil lurking under your bed. You need the cold shiver I send down your spine. Because if you did not have a darkness then you all would be sent into the light with no protection. Nobody would ever be able to stop the happenings you have done to you. I am the protector of all that I see fit, because the end game will be here soon. Join the fight or you will be slaughtered like the sheep waiting to be herded. Take the words that your father says, and listen to the secret message he speaks of. Because the secret message in the scriptures you read is talking about the end that will be upon you sooner than later. And just like in life itself, PWA will have the final game starting here and now as the organization begins. You know nothing of the message I speak yet, but you will. I do not offer sanctuary in heaven, but I do promise the burning in hell will be better than any streets of gold. Follow the words I speak, because they soon will show you your future. Jason Howard is only a small pawn in this game, so please pawn...I welcome you to my board, so make your first move unto your own personal suffering.

(The man takes the hood off and it reveals Kevin Devastation, but something is different about him. The eyes of ego are no longer there, the words he speaks is not that of a man who cares about fame and fortune. And most of all Kevin Devastation has a gaze in him that shows no mercy. He slowly turns and walks away from the fire in front of him. In the background you see him slowly but surely dissapear into the shrouding darkness far away.)
Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Kevin Devastation vs. Jason Howard
Page 1 of 1