Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley  Empty
PostSubject: Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley    Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Post your promos here.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
SDH

SDH

Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley    Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello sharecropper's I am here to enlighten you on my existence here in PWA. My birthname is Scott Davis Helmsley, but I will alow you to call me SDH. Many of you fans know me from another company that just recently closed .. and I am deeply saddened by the news but this is a new beginning for me! I will not be entertaining you beefy, plump, irrelevant, Ignoramuses! I am a changed man, I no longer will be dancing for anyone's enjoyment because it's time people realize that I am someone not to be messed or made a joke of. Now I have come to PWA for many reasons, but the reasons you morons should know Is that I'm here to win the big one, the grandest prize of them all and that's the PWA heavyweight championship!

Now I understand I have a match against two opponents that I will address shortly, but first I want to thank management for putting me In such an easy match against two nobodies, One I've yet to have some knowledge of and the other I have competed against In the past. Those men are Jason Howard and Damien Shakespeare. Now this match is to determine who advances to the seven man ladder match to see who will be the first ever prestigious PWA world champion and I will make sure the first man to ever hold that title is non other than me because I am superior. Now this is the part of this promo where I talk badly about my opponents to you husky bastards. Lets start with a man I don't know and that's Damien, Damien I don't know you at all or seen you wrestle before but I am a very quick learner and I can predict what the other person will do. If I see that you have a weakness I will exploit it and I will go to any lengths to pin you or Jason. Speaking of Mr.Howard I have been in the ring with you before in the past and as I recall I pinned you in the middle of the ring 1,2,3 and picked up the victory, and I will be delighted to pick up yet another victory over you're lifeless body once more. Now I know these two men will probably babble about How they will advance and win the championship but unlike those nincompoops my actions speak way louder than words and we'll just see who walks away with the victory ... You're Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Triple Threat Match: Damien DaVinci Shakespeare vs. Jason Howard vs. Scott Davis Helmsley
Page 1 of 1