Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

-PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

-PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris Empty
PostSubject: -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris   -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

-PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris   -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

A New Pairing Is Born

Last Heatwave I proved Mr. Prototypical Superstar Marcellus Phillips that he shouldn't have underestimated me, that he shouldn't have looked down at me. I sent him packing, I made him eat his own words when I defeated him!! It was a great feeling, and now I look forward to this Saturday's Vestige of Victory, where I will get another great feeling. I've been partnered up with Chris Young to face The Cunning Stunts. Now, at first, the idea seemed like we were just thrown together for no good reason other than to give The Stunts an easy win. But I'll be the first to assure you, that's not going to happen. You see, there's a misconception about tag team wrestling. People believe that you have to be all buddy-buddy, best friends and lovers to be a good tag team. But Chris Young and I, we will change that view. Chris Young and I both have our own egos, as does every wrestler. That won't make a difference, however, because we look to put our egos aside and work as a unit to get the task in hand done: win the PWA Tag Team Championships. You see, the key to a successful tag team, I've learned, is that as long as one guy has the other guy's back, and vice versa, anything is possible. Chris Young and I have each others backs, and that's all that matters. We aren't "best friends" but we're partners. And when opportunity is near, we'll both reach it and grab it at Vestige of Victory. We are the combination of power, speed, submission and definition. And Cunning Stunts, all you two guys are is a bunch of cocky little sissies. While Scott seems focused on the World Title, he better be focusing on making it to that main event, because first he has to deal with us, the next Tag Team Champions. The team of Tough Chris Young, and The High Flying, Death Flying Justin Harris. Get ready, PWA, for the rush of...

DYNAMIC ADRENALINE!
Back to top Go down
Chris Young

Chris Young

PostSubject: Re: -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris   -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 pm

The camera pans to Chris Young, who is seen at PWA headquarters. He has on sunglasses, jeans, leather jacket and is chewing gum. He begins to talk while doing so.

We all have our critics. Last week, I basically threw my balls in my critics' faces and made them taste it after I purposely beat Chris Elite to a bloody pulp and it just makes me cringe in anger at how he is still engaged in that seven man ladder match for the PWA championship at Vestige of Victory. The fact that he is in it and I'm not is straight up indolent and retarded because I was cheated out of a victory. I deserved a second chance and, even after I demolished it, I still have to settle for last place, but it's not going to happen. You see, I will team up with Justin Harris to face two coriaceous-minded losers who should go by the annoying cunts instead of the cunning stunts because they're anything but cunning. Matt, I'm sick of having to hear your stuck up ass running around the locker room expressing stupidity upon everyone else with your egomatic statements. With that crooked mind of yours, the only thing that you're cunning at is having negative wrestling skills. A superstar of my stature shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a lowlife, grade F bitch like you. I mean, seriously, your spurious personality makes my mind bleed. You're boring, unoriginal, and forged. At Vestige of Victory, I will see to it that you get the beating you deserve.

A PWA worker hands Chris Young a gallon of water. He takes it and starts chugging. He finishes the whole gallon of water in less than 20 seconds and starts back talking.

Why should I even bother to explain the chaos that is Scott Davis Helmsley? Scott, you are one complication of life that no one can get over. You are the little tick that everyone has been trying to smash and it will be done. It will be done at Vestige of Victory when me and Justin take those tag team titles and become the first ever tag team champions of PWA. As much as you would like to be the brightest of the bright, you're not even close. A statue has more knowledge built inside it, wanting to come out than you weigh. You're the definition of a mess. Indeed, you will fail and you won't have anyone else to blame except for the fact that you are a goofball and you have a failure for a partner. You're not even half the man I am. If you were, you would give up right now because that would be the smart thing to do whenever you get into an altercation with me. I'm a technical master. I have been NCAA wrestling divisions champion and, if you even give me the slightest look I don't accept, I will not hesitate to wrap my leg around your scrawny little neck and break it. You're not a match for me or Justin and, if you don't want to accept the truth, just step in the ring with us at Vestige of Victory and it will be the last thing you will ever do, pal.

Chris Young looks at a PWA employee with a mean look. The PWA employee glances at Chris Young and is now scared. Chris Young gets up and resumes talking.

Justin Harris is not my best friend. He's even said it's hella clear we don't like each other, but we both share the same obstacle. We both want to be the best. So, when you take two men who's great desire is to be the best and, if they're as professional as us, they will put their differences aside and give their opponents one hell of a fight. You see, me and Justin see eye-to-eye. We're not short minded like the rest of you morons. We're a unit and we're cooperative. There's no one on this Earth that can compose as much determination as us. We might have gotten screwed out of a world title shot, but that doesn't mean that there is a dead end on the road. As a matter of fact, this road will be a long ass one and it will not hit a dead end anytime soon, so that goes for everyone in that locker room, listening to this. This sin't an ordinary tag team. This is the ultimate tag team of the industry. This is The Dynamic Adrenaline!!! And, at Vestige of Victory, Dynamic Adrenaline will dominate The Cunning Stunts' asses and we will do it our way, at our time and that time is that Vestige of Victory! Be on the look out because we will take what we desire and what we desire is the tag team championships and Matt, Scott, we will kick your asses to do it!

Chris Young knocks everything off the desk of the main office on purpose and walks out as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

PostSubject: Re: -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris   -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Why did you quit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris   -PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris Empty

Back to top Go down

-PWA Tag-Team Championship Match: The Cunning Stunts (Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley) vs. Chris Young and Justin Harris
Page 1 of 1