Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin   Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Jaxxxin

Jaxxxin

Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin   Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 pm

8/9/13 HEATWAVE - VERSACE

-Jaxxxin is shown in his hotel room jamming to "Versace" by Migos. He stops dancing when he hears a knock at the door. He quickly turns the music down then checks his hair in the mirror by the door before opening it, expecting a hot girl to be there. Instead, he gets the opposite.-

[Jaxxxin] Oh. Hello. May I help you?

-A man in a suit and sunglasses, slightly shorter than Jaxxxin, maybe 6'2, steps into the room as Jaxxxin let's him in.-

[Man] "Versace", huh? Didn't think you listened to that kind of music.

[Jaxxxin] Well I-

[Man] No time to chat.

-Jaxxxin raises his eyebrows.-

[Jaxxxin] Do I even know you? Listen, if I screwed your girlfriend or wife or something, I am incredibly sorr-

[Man] -shaking his head- Jaco-

[Jaxxxin] NO! It's Jaxin. With three X's. JAAXXXINN!

-The man shakes his head again and lays his briefcase on the bed and goes to open it. Jaxxxin is even more confused than before. The man continues talking, pulling out a small card.-

[Man] Okay, Jaxxxin. I'm your agent.

[Jaxxxin] An agent? I don't think I nee-

[Man] Allow me to introduce myself. -Hands him the card- My name is Aaron Birch. Your triple threat last night was absolutely amazing, I was beyond impressed.

[Jaxxxin] -smiling- Thank you.

[Aaron Birch]But I believe you were screwed though. By Mr. Elite. Correct?

[Jaxxxin] -Now with a frown on his face- Well he stopped the referee before the bell could ring really and-

[Aaron Birch] So I am correct.

-Jaxxxin takes a deep breath and looks at Aaron.-

[Jaxxxin] You really need to stop inter-

[Aaron Birch] This week is your chance at redemption. You're facing Daryl Pearce.

-Jaxxxin quickly snaps his head in the opposite direction, taking a deep breath and clearly annoyed. He cracks his neck before turning his attention back to the man.-

[Jaxxxin] Who?

-Aaron proceeds to dig through his briefcase and pulls out a small packet looking bundle of papers.-

[Aaron Birch] Potential crowd favorite, self proclaimed "Seattle Savior", apparently a high-flyer who is also good at mat-based attacks, finishing maneuver is a type of uppercut, five foot eleven and little over two hundred pounds. You have a four inch height advantage, and a good 40 pounds over him.

[Jaxxxin] Did you stalk this guy or what?

-Aaron puts the papers back into his briefcase.-

[Aaron Birch] I don't stalk, I do research.

-He turns back to Jaxxxin, nearly eye level to each other.-

[Aaron Birch] I don't think he's that great of competition, easier than your last opponents. Should be a quick win if you listen to me.

[Jaxxxin] Wait, what? I don't have to listen to you to-

-Aaron rolls his eyes while closing his briefcase and lifting it off of the bed.-

[Aaron Birch] I'll be back tomorrow with more information. You'll thank me later. If you need something, you call me. Number's on the card. Good day!

-Aaron flings the door open and makes his way out. Jaxxxin is left in confusion as the scene fades to black.-
Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Daryl Pearce vs. Jaxin
Page 1 of 1