Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

-**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

-**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???   -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Small Paul

Small Paul

-**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???   -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 pm

I am going to win.

(scene ends to a rainbow colored screen.)
Back to top Go down
Raymond Reckless

Raymond Reckless

PostSubject: Re: -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???   -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

Reckless is seen leaned on the grill of his sports car in what seems to be his garage. He turns to look at the camera and strikes a smirk.

The name's Mr. Reckless, Raymond Reckless. And I know what you're thinking: "Who the fuck is this loser?" but I'm here to answer those questions right here, right now. I'm making my first debut match here in the PWA, and it's going to be on the big stage: Vestige of Victory. Now, that's quite a big opportunity, such an opportunity indeed. And now I'll give you a bit about myself. Like many of the other Titans here, this is not my first time in a wrestling ring. No, I have the skill and talent that qualifies just perfectly enough to get me into such a match at VOV. That match is a Battle Royal for the Primetime Championship. Yes, I am the final eleventh opponent.

Reckless pulls the glasses from his face and stares in the camera.

And the catch is, you may not know when I will strike. You never will. You'll never see it coming. And that's why they call me Mr. Reckless. I will put it all on the line to get what I want. Even if I have to cheat to win or put my body to extreme measures, you better damn believe I will do whatever it takes to win. And when I win the Primetime championship this Saturday, it won't be pretty, no, it will be far from it.

Reckless hops inside his car and turns on the ignition.

I'll be watching your empire crumble.

He drives off, and the camera pans to the sights surrounding Reckless's house. The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???   -**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

-**Battle Royal for the PWA Primetime Championship: Kevin Devastation vs. Dark Demon vs. Chris Anderson vs. Daryl Pearce vs. Ethan Gerard vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Jason Howard vs. Damien Shakespeare vs. Small Paul vs. Austin Lonewolf vs. ???
Page 1 of 1