Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel   Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Matt Knoxville

Matt Knoxville

Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel   Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 am

~ The scene opens in a dark alley, the camera is not of great quality but you can see a hooded figure. He removes his hood to show himself as Matt Miles ~

Now normally I would turn this camera on and make a big statement about how I'm not being treated fairly and how I was screwed against Venom and Spencer Ellison. Not today. Not today.

Kad Dorinel, I will beat you on Friday.

~ The camera cuts to static before fading to black ~
Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Matt Miles vs. Kad Dorinel
Page 1 of 1