Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Jaden Zaxaria

Jaden Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 am

(Jaden is shown on top of an abandoned apartment building he has on a black shirt with a trench coat and black camouflage pants. His expression is blank as he looks down on the people below. He’s disgusted at these people walking around just fitting in when they could become something more.)

Oh let us take a tour of this world. This world a place where you could become the greatest mind in the world, become a man or woman of greatness, with a past that would make it sound so much like a fairy tale. But do they even want to do anything with that potential do they even make the choice to try and make it for the better, do they even want to become something more than a follower in this world where being a follower gets you the clothes on your back, the house you live in, and the food to take care of your family. But in this way it’s a futile effort because they are just becoming a cog in the machine, they are just being sheep herded by shepherds into a pen to be thrown in, left to rot in a let encampment and watch opportunity pass by and ponder on why they didn’t take what was handed to them. They sit in those tight encampments and just wonder if their miserable lives would have been better if they had just stop listening to their leaders and become so much more. Well you know that is why I am here. My name is Jaden Zaxaria, you people may not know me just because of the name, but you will remember me under another. Zeke Nero, ring a bell, yes that deranged psychopathic motherfucker, that man who fought for what he wanted, and nothing else, well that was me, that was me, it was all about making my opponents life a living hell even if it meant putting my very career on the line but I have seen the light I have seen the world for what it really is.

(Jaden walks towards the fire escape and starts to descend it while speaking.)

I have been reborn, and I am here to help all you miserable fools. I will be the one who lets you loose from you confinements, from your hell, because of you little mistakes of just going with the flow, and letting it take you wherever it went. You see this is what makes me qualified to take you out of your rut, look at me taking opportunities left and right and not giving a damn on who I have to step on to get where I need to get. You people need to be like this instead of letting others tell you what to do, how to dress, what to eat, what to fucking look like. Do you all want to be in this hell for the rest of your fucking life, do you! Oh you must be pondering aren’t you all of this too big to take in that little mind of yours huh. HOW FUCKING HARD CAN THIS DECISION BE! Do you want to be regular waiting for you masters, your heroes telling you how to dress, or do you want to take back your senses and look at yourself knowing right from wrong, knowing what to do with your fucking life. IT can’t be that hard to chose, live a life of commands, or live free with every opportunity in sight. Still think aren’t you. You see this is why I am here I will take those who are willing and set them free, set them free in this cold world we live in, so they can finally get what they’ve been waiting for a long time and that is too become a person of great worth.

(Jaden lowers ladder from the fire escape, and scales down it into the alley and walks out onto the street stopping under a canopy)

But to become this person they would have to let go of everything that their leaders gave them, they will have to let go of the luxuries, and let go of the safety of their little pen. But I know just believing a man who you’ve hated for a long time, sounds like you’d give trust to anyone, so I know I will have to show you what being free of confinements can do for you. So I will show you all come Friday for Heatwave as I takedown this loud mouthed son of a bitch Chris Young. I’ve known Young for a while, I’ve known him when he was Chris Xtreme, nothing but a lowly thug with grammar problems looking for a reason to think he was the best, but he never found it. You know why he never found it, he strayed away from a challenge, he let challenge go, so he could live in the luxury that was given to him thinking that where he was all he needed. This man is a prime example of being led in to encampment and making his life what it is an endless rut. And here I am Chris, you liberation, but I know oh too well and you don’t want anybody getting in your way of luxury, you don’t want anybody getting in your way of living the “good” life do you, even though you did jack shit to earn it. You did nothing, and yet here you are dependent on the outside world for your wealth, being a fucking follower, and not being a fucking man and leading yourself to high glory. Chris I am here to be a man, a prophet, a shepherd of the lost souls, and you are nothing more of an example as I can not save you from this only you can, you can become something more, maybe even a champion, but not as long as you’re here being a sheep. No and if after all this you are still just sitting there waiting for your next command then you are a lost cause, and you are just a heap of nothing, just flesh. No longer are you a person, but just a soulless husk, and I’ll still be me, Jaden Zaxaria, the shepherd, the prophet, The Valeyard. Now that last nickname I’ll keep secret because that name has a bigger meaning that you have to look deep, but a time will come until I’ll reveal it. But until then, until we met in the ring, until that bell rings and I’m a victor while you are just lying in a pool of disappointment, until then Au Revoir.

Back to top Go down
Chris Young

Chris Young

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Chris Young is seen standing on the sidewalk, sitting down on a bench with sunglasses on opnce again. He notices the camera and begins to talk.

Jaden Zaxaria, Zeke Nero, or whatever rediculous underhanded name you want to call yourself, I am far seperated from the once legendary wrestler that didn't need a championship to validate himself. I'm not the same person as him and it is self-sensual how you approach me all of a sudden with your fraudulent act and your war of words doesn't speak as loud as mine, yet you are still the self-righteous, obnoxious jerk you've always been. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that, yes, I know Chris Xtreme, but I'm not him. Everyone in this entire company knows that I'm not him and, if you want this whole concept you put out there, you would have known that he is african-american and I am caucasian, dumbass. Your vision is weak. It fails just as you will fail to outwrestle me in what isn't gonna be a bout because I'm going to easily win. I mean, you have waste your fucking life by being someone that is being push over and our match will be no different. You want to tell people, especially me, that we tell each other what to do when we all know why you're here. You've explained your reborn crap about yourself and everyone knows it's a load of crap. Everyone has always told you what to do because you weren't man enough to step up, so you're trying to disguise yourself but it won't work with me. I am smart enough to see what are your weaknesses and i will use them against you. The pain you will recieve first-hand will be the most brutal ass kick you will get in your whole life.

Chris Young gets up and stretches his arms out. As he is doing so, he laughs continues talking

Everyday when I wake up, there's only one man that guides my path. That man is no one better than himself, Jesus. He guides everyone's way. He takes care of everyone, including you. I'm pretty sure he isn't impressed with your infelicity and I'm not either. I'm the king of PWA and you will never beat the king. You are not even a peasant. You're much worse than that. You're not existing. If you call me soulless, then it's obvious I'm fighting an evil spirit. You're just an evil spirit that thinks that his transparent body can just sore where he wants to get what he wants. Your words are fake. I could even see it in your eyes. This world is not the world you know. The world you know is inside your mind when you capacitate in your sleep. Let me tell you the difference between that world and the real world. In the real world, everyone is who they are. They can be a crackhead or a wealthy individual. It doesn't matter. People change on their own terms whether you agree with them or not. If you can't accept that, then you have no need to be in the real world, which is exactly why I'm going to put you out of your misery. Just because I don't fit your philosophies, that doesn't make me manless. That makes me the actual ME. You, on the other hand, would change for anything, but I don't change for anyone. I am the original ass kicker. I am the MAN that you fail to replicate. This is a cold world and it won't change no matter what it needs to fit your image. Luxury doesn't describe anything I do for my spot in this world. It's anything but that. The eccentric pathway of mine leads to hell. It doesn't arrive at heaven until I drop. It's not the fantasy you want to live in, it's the hard ass world where Jaden Zaxaria will do nothing but complain about the different cutural aspects about the world and get his ass handed to him by Chris Young because of it. I'm the best damn wrestler in the business today and it's no other me. So, tough chump, mop up your tears and be an actual man about it. Fighting is normal, but the world is abnormal and, if you think it should be stopped, good for you. Meanwhile, I'm taking advantage of it and will beat your ass with not a care for the world.

Chris Young walks away as he is huffing and puffing. He looks back, gives a smile to the camera, and walks away as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Zaxaria

Jaden Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 am

(Jaden is standing on a bridge just watching the water, thinking at how many idiots just give up what they believe in for leisure.)

Oh Bravo, Bravo Chris you finally became a man, you finally are showing that your balls have dropped, and you can stick up for yourself instead of waiting a being a glory hound. Too bad you are still delusional I mean holding yourself as legendary, it’s not just insane, it’s a joke, it’s piss on the names of legendary wrestlers here now. I mean you have people like Jimmy Krauss, and Johnny Ventura, who have earned the status of legendary only for you, a lowly grunt of his own kingdom, his own crusade to come here and proclaim himself of legend. This is what I mean you have listened far too long to your shepherd; you little lowly sheep are just being thrown to the wolves with the bravado that he can take them on without help, and without remorse these wolves will tear you apart and you will be in sheer pain, you bellows, your yells, and your shrieks will be heard everywhere and people will not come to help. No they will look around, they will ignore, because you are not their problem anymore, you are just the idiot who decided he could do everything he wanted, and not get punished when he got greedy with it. You see your society has a limit on leisure, you can only enjoy so much, and if you decide to go past it you will be punished. Chris, your society has turned its back on you and have fed you too me not because of a punishment, no because like me they know you are a lost cause, and they know that if you don’t come back until you know your place. I’m not defending this fucked up world no but I am actually for once thanking them for giving me another soul to save, they gave me you so I could show you the errors of your ways, and you will finally see the world for what it is, or you could go back knowing full well the life behind your containment within this world where you know full well that you could be so much more, but your just being their munching on whatever little manipulations they feed you. Oh I’m sorry, I’m so sorry but this battle isn’t going to be the one where Chris Young the “good guy” doesn’t walk out on his own will. No it’ll be the battle where Chris Young is keeled over, in a ball wondering if this world is just a lie, wondering if this world is what he really wanted, and I’ll be standing over you giving you a choice, be free, or become another cog in this fucking machine known as life. I don’t know why I’m not going to stomp your head in after I give you this choice because knowing you, you will chose the easy life, but between the blood in your mouth, and the teeth on the mat that are yours, you’ll be just a victim of your own greed

(Jaden jumps on the railing and sits down still looking at the water)

Oh I love it when a plan comes together I love it when everything just falls into place, especially fear. You feel it don’t you Chris you feel that fear, you feel that chill up your spine that’s traveling throughout your entire body. That is why you called me an evil spirit, and not even a peasant, because these things you don’t have to fear right. Well think about it if you are a king, what happens to all kings in the end if their rule is quite boring or just in the wrong hands of someone deluded. Yes a mutiny arises, and you know where it starts. Know you think it starts with the peasants, but no it doesn’t even start in the kingdom in fact it starts with the person who is thought to not even be qualified as a peasant. Yep I am the mutiny, I am the man who will behead the king, and make his kingdom fall, because let’s face it kingdoms are boring, anarchy is fun. And you also think of me as a spirit, and you thank Jesus as the man who leads you everywhere. Well I am a religious man myself, I too believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in him, and well this is just separate from what I feel. You see the world is the world, all smoke and mirrors, and just filth everywhere. I am the man who will lead these people to believe that the world is not the ones who command how they work, I am the revolution, I am the man of a thousand words, and actions that will back them up. Chris, I am an evil spirit, because I refuse to walk in the world view, and listen to what they say how you should be. That is why I am evil to you that is why you see me as transparent, because you have let the luxury of letting the world dictate you, you hate to see that crumble. This world in my head is just what this world is, those crack heads you see are just people who are not living in the confines of the world, they try to make it on their own but they do it the wrong way. And those wealthy people are just like you they are accustomed to the world telling them to but all of these expensive gifts, and cars and jewelry. These people are what is wrong with this world. My words aren’t fake, your lifestyle is and you can’t believe it, can you. You just want to live the way you’ve been told to and when someone tells you all your things, all of your lifestyles are fake then you just crumble under it. Now world is fantasy, everything is real my world and your world, and it’s time the collided and then, oh then we will watch one of them crumble, as Armageddon happens for you and your world.

(Jaden gets off the railing, and continues down the bridge shouting as he gets farther away from the camera)

Armageddon is coming for you Chris, you just better hope it doesn’t hurt when you dig yourself out of the rubble of your cities, and the towns of your oh so sweet world. Because Armageddon sleeps for no one it’s just sudden, and it will happen come Heatwave.

(The camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
Chris Young

Chris Young

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

(Chris Young is seen shaking his head in dissapointment to Jaden's words. He takes a sip of water, goes to a shelf, and grabs a picture. He begins talking to the camera with the picture in hand.

Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmb3EfL-LyEtJWp_ys461WP1WtLAB_kn5qRVfl_xdi_lM92rcGYA

Hmmmm, claiming myself as legendary. Gee, I don't know, Jaden, that might be too soon. What I have in my hand is a picture. This is a picture of me and Chris Xtreme a few years back when we were in the same company. You see, no matter how many times I force upon you that I am no Chris Xtreme, you ignore it and go on to talk about the how " I'm useless in this world " and " Everyone in this world tells you what to do ". I mean, it's just sad that you want to wiggle into someone else's business in the world because your life isn't what you want it to be. Your wrestling skills are zero, your genre of words, as I said previously, are fake, and your eyes seem to be decieving you as well as your brain. This has nothing to do with the world, as it wasn't on my side to begin with. This has something to do with why you're not useful in the world, as apparently all you do is talk about fantasies and that I suck. Everyone has a sense of knowledge except for you. My response to that is in despair because it's sad that even a newborn baby has more knowledge than you. You can only wish to be the relentless guy I am and you're not even half of it. You're always talking and it's gotten me to the point to make you wish that you could have reconciled this discussion at Heatwave. Oh, how all these interrogations you're making turns you into a big SOB and not a good one. I'm the poison you will fail to avoid. I'm the bullet that pierced your merciless body and, tomorrow, I will be the sick and twisted individual that only you will witness one night only.

Chris Young puts the picture down. He then takes another sip of water, sits in a recliner chair, and resumes talking as the chair is vibrating.

Bad things have yet to come for you, Jaden. Your counterfeit words mean nothing compared to God, my REAL savior. I don't have a lifestyle. I don't follow a lifestyle. All I need is the motivation in my body, my two fists, and my motto, "Take The Chance". You're a follower of satan and it's just downright awful. Each day is a verduous day full of chances to take. There will be crackheads and wealthy people, that's just life. You coming out and stating your problems about the world is irrelevant because this is wrestling. It takes place in the world. The dirt, grass, and concrete we walk on symbolizes freedom. We're free to do anything and go anywhere, yet you waste your freedom by tackling the harder parts of life. They always say be careful for what you wish for and you aren't being careful. You feel disparaged by the world because you don't exist in, at least not for long. If this world makes you dodder, then why don't you commit suicide? You're not better than me. You can display all of society's problems all you want, but, at the end of the day, problems are problems. Constantly bashing today's politics, sports, music, or anything else recently isn't going to do anything but adding more fuel to the fire. The upstream and downstream of you lies in your faith of failure and success. You want to be right, but your conceit leads to you to being wrong once again. No matter what I say or what form I put it in, you still won't listen. You just ramble on and on about your stupid, obnoxious vision of how this world should be. Your analogizations with me and the world will continue to grow bigger and bigger while you stand hopelessly in your mind trying to figure out a way to stop it. But do you want to know the big part of reality we live in? You break bones, mental socializations, and your courage sometimes. That's the way it is. Your tedious views of other people are your main focus. My objective is to take out whats in front of me. That's the main contraposition you will never change from. Instead of becoming a victor in this match and walking away with a message, you'll walk away with anxiety and weakness as you always were meant to be. I am the clog of your sink and I'm not going to be taken out much longer. I'm stuck in your skin and you can't get me out. Every step you take, every breath you take, and every voices you hear will haunt you as you go back on your dull words and you will be ashamed of yourself because, on this upcoming Heatwave, I'm going to kick your ass!

Chris Young tilts his head back and closes his eyes as the camera fades to black. On the screen pops the four trademark words of Chris Young: SUCCESS STARTS WITH ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young   Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young Empty

Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Chris Young
Page 1 of 1