Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

-Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

-Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin  Empty
PostSubject: -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin    -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Jaden Zaxaria

Jaden Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin    -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 am

(Jaden is at a park, sitting on a bench watching everybody go on with their lives, as if nothing is wrong. He smirks, but it quickly fades as he sees the approaching cameramen. He takes a deep breath before speaking.)

Vestige of Victory, you know what this means. Well for one it means PWA has made it to its first PPV, two it means the Primetime Champion and PWA Heavyweight Champion will be crowned. And also yours truly here is in a match for the Hybrid Championship. But am I going to go on and boast, go on and say why I am better than this flamenco dancer looking, Jaxxxin. Am I going to stoop to those low levels just to get my mind across here and tell you why I will win. No I won’t because for one thing I know I will win, I know I will walk out with that belt and I will be the first ever Hybrid Champion. You know it, they know it, the locker room knows it, everyone knows that I will win this title, but not because I have the talent to do so, no it’s because they know I have a pure soul. A soul that is willing to give what I need to make this title mine. Now I could bore you with all the details on why, but why would I do that, if I did do that I’d only be talking to the wind, I’d be talking to the shadows, I’d be talking to no one since no wants to fucking listen to me when I finally speak the truth, he truth that you people are being led astray. Is it fucking scary knowing that you are not in control of you want to do with your life. Is it scary knowing that there are people who are controlling you because you were dumb enough to put you faith in them, in your heroes. Is it scary knowing that what you are supposed to look like, what you are supposed to say, how you are supposed to live is being dictated, is this why you are not fucking listening to me. I have proven that this is true time and time again, and yet my voice has fallen on deaf ears. I try to save you from a life, simplicity and let you live the way you want to but you have been given false promises of safety, of utopia. And yet here we are again, three weeks in a row I’ve been preaching, being a shepherd, putting all my hard work in bring you people back to your senses, but to no avail it has done nothing. You people are hung up on, what exactly, fear of being left behind or what. You see this is why Vestige of Victory, is for people without fear, it’s for people who are willing to prove they are here for a reason, not just to be here. Vestige of Victory is not fit for you people, and your silly little world that has you all on a leash. It’s this restriction alone that makes you the shriveling little whelps that deserve to be here, that deserve to be told what the hell to do. But I see the twinkle in some of the eyes of people here, they know, they know the terrible truth, but are just going with the flow, because it is the only thing they know. But I say to them, don’t go with the flow, stick out and you can get yourself out of this hell hole of a world they have us in. In fact, I’ll be quaint the real world isn’t any better, in fact it’s darker, and bleaker than this, but the fact that you know it is true, and just not a mirage imprinted into your mindset, and that you can make your life not reflect it is, the best thing ever. But I will leave that choice to y’all, because now I have to worry, if you can call it that, about a man named Jaxxxin

(Jaden gets up and starts to walk down the path of the park)

Jaxxxin you just blew up on the scene, you’ve proven to be a worthy competitor, but with all that worth there is a chink in the armor of what you think makes you untouchable, of what you think just makes you impervious to any and all things, but the truth is, you’ve never fought a man capable of giving you a fight. You see me I’m going to give you a fight, I’m going to go to battle, and then war will follow. You may beat me in this battle, but the war will still rage, and well war turns everything to ash, war turns everything into rubble, that is the nature of it, that is it’s way of life. War, Jaxxxin is what you will wage when agreed to this match, now don’t get me wrong, I agreed to it too, I know what lies ahead, and I know what will become of it when everything works out like it should. But with what we think of what will happen, are we going to make sure it does. I mean Jaxxxin look at the Hybrid title, you would be a newcomer winning it, you will have your first title ever, and won’t that be a happy moment for you, won’t that be something you will remember. But you know it’s not going to be handed to you. This match was handed to you, this spot was handed to you, but the title on the other hand is something you have to earn, and I will be honest me and you are going to fight for it because we both want it, we both have something to prove, and we both know that this will make or break our career. I see this title as a restart button, it’ll make people forget about “The Mind’s Worst Fear” Zeke Nero, and remember “The Valeyard” Jaden Zaxaria. You see I want a name for myself, I want to be remembered, you on the other hand just want 15 seconds of fame. Jaxxxin, come Vestige of Victory you will see the Hybrid Title at the start of the match, and the end of it, but that’s it. You’ll just see, you’ll never have it across your waist, you’ll never be the man who became the first Hybrid Champion. And this is a fact.

(Jaden walks off as the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
Jaxxxin

Jaxxxin

PostSubject: Re: -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin    -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:50 pm

-Jaxxxin is seen backstage with his manager Aaron Birch standing at his side.-

Blah, blah, blah. Jaden, you said all the same things I hear every week from my opponents. That you're different from everyone else and you're gonna give me a fight. Well, bring it Mr. Zaxaria! Yes, yes, I know that a title won't be handed to me. I have to work and earn it like you said and I believe I have done so! This isn't my first ballroom dance, Jaden. I know how these work as I've held a couple championships in the past. I'm not in it for the 15 minutes of fame, I'm in it for the same reason you are: to make a name for myself. Along with being champion..obviously. You see, Aaron has been working me all week. I've gone to the gym every day and still have been able to catch a few numbers at the club. Multi-talented, I know. I'm more than ready for this "war" you speak of, Jaden. Jaxxxin never comes unprepared. You seem awfully sure that you're going to walk out of PWA's first pay-per-view ever with the Hybrid Championship around your waist. This could be a turning point for both you and me, that's correct. But I don't think you're ready. I don't think you're prepared to handle all of this! You just can't! Hybrid means the combination of two elements and I am the perfect mix..of WINNER and SEXY. I am the alpha in this pack of omegas. I am above everyone else in this company including you Zaxaria! Or should I say Zeke Nero? You might've changed your name and changed your appearance but that does not effect me in any way good sir. I've heard good things and you have some past success in other companies but we're playing a whole 'nother ball game here. You do not know what The King of Sexxxy is made of and you don't know what Mr. Heatwave is made of. And you won't until we meet on Saturday. You see this as a restart button, I see this as the biggest match of my career yet. I NEED this. Not to make others forget about the old me but to make them see how I have improved. Put on your best shoes, Jaden! I'm gonna be the one dancing my way out of the Scottrade center with GOLD around this beautiful waist! and I'm gonna celebrate. All. Night. Long. All you, Jaden, will hear at the end of your night will be my name. It's gonna haunt your dreams. And that name..is JAAAAXXXXXXXINNNNN!"

-Aaron steps towards the camera.-

"And you best believe THAT!"

-Scene fades to black.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin    -Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin  Empty

Back to top Go down

-Singles Match for the PWA Hybrid Championship: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Jaxin
Page 1 of 1