Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin   Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Jaxxxin

Jaxxxin

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin   Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin Tumblr_mjw0evwVJY1qdrfj3o1_500

-Jaxxxxin is seen in the ring with Aaron Birch dancing to his music until Aaron hands him a microphone.-

[Jaxxxxin] All week and still no word from Chris Anderson. Is he scared? Is he afraid of the King of Sexxxy? Either way, I don't blame him. We meet tomorrow in this very ring on Heatwave. I am no stranger to Chris Anderson and it's very unusual that he hasn't talked yet. I'm not going to waste my time on such an opponent as Chris so i'll make this short and sweet so he can understand.

You claim you are against the administration here. You are "The One". You're a "tough son of a bitch". And you drink. That's not sexy. Chris, you have to be more than an angry alcoholic you have to be..

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin Tumblr_ml6bn1Fto61rrkl3bo1_250

like me! I'm everything you wish you were, Chris. You were not graced with the beauty and talent that I possess. Effortlessly stylish, unshakeably cool, and dangerously charismatic. I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck. I am a perfect creation of God. And you? I see you as one of those..rednecks. You don't deserve to be here. This isn't the place for you. Just looking at you..UGH! It makes me want to jump off of a bridge! Your ugliness offends me, Christopher. You're in dire need of a makeover! If you still have enough pride to go out in public ever again after I'm done with you, I can make that happen. Even Aaron here will help supply you with some new, and better, clothes!

-The crowd boos and Aaron nods his head in agreement-

I don't know if you watched my match last week but it was CLEARLY match of the night! I stole the show! My opponent stood no chance and he knew it. He didn't talk all week either, much like you. It's a pattern! Both wildly unattractive and can't wrestle for shit! You're basically destined for failure!

-Jaxxxin and Aaron laugh while the crowd continues to show their hatred towards Mr. Heatwave-

SHUT UP! YOU PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS! I DON'T NEED YOUR SUPPORT! GO AHEAD, BOO LOUDER! No one is this business can compare to me. I don't need to have championships to make a statement, I have all of this! I have the ability to be one of the best and that WILL show VERY soon. I've been making other guys look good so far, that's how good I am. I can make a low class rat like Chris Anderson look like a main eventer. I can rise up to the occasion with any opponent and give them the best match of their entire life! Soon enough, gold will be around this GOORGEOUSSS waist, don't you worry my precious fans! When the time comes, I will even one day reign as the World Champion and I will not hesitate to tear apart anyone who steps in my way for I..am..JAAAAAXXXXXXIIIINNNNN!!!!

-Jaxin drops the mic and begins to dance as his theme hits and the scene fades to black-

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin 8563%20-%20Dancing%20Fandango%20autoplay_gif%20byron_saxton%20gif%20johnny_curtis%20michael_mcgillicutty%20nxt%20pointing%20suit%20wwe
Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Chris Anderson v. Jaxin
Page 1 of 1