Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
SDH

SDH

Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen I want you to turn your attention to the hottest thing in PWA right now, and that without a doubt is ME! I have been on a path of Destruction in recent weeks and I'm rolling this momentum into Vestige Of Victory where I will compete in not one ... but two matches! One match I will be competing for the PWA Tag Team Championship! and the other for the PWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! I am the first man in PWA history to ever compete in two matches for titles and soon will be the first man to ever hold the Tag Team Titles and World Heavyweight Championship at the same time and then, just then will I truly be the GREATEST SUPERSTAR IN EHW HISTORY! I will not waste this opportunity that I have been awarded ... no that I EARNED and I will make the most of it come Vestige Of Victory when I climb up that ladder and unhook the World Heavyweight Championship and forever be put in the history as the GREATEST CHAMPION EVER! and the same fate will happen in the tag team match as Me and Matt will beat Chris Young and Justin Harris, but for now I'm going to focus on this match.

Six other people will be in the ring, and all are just as hungry to be crowned the first ever PWA World Heavyweight Champion and those men are Jimmy Krauss; A man who cowardly assaulted me for no purpose last week, this man will pay at Vestige Of Victory because He will be looking up at me , while I unhook the Championship right in front of his very eyes .. and after I'm done celebrating I will make him apologize for his foul actions. Watson Terrence Frontway; A man I put away in another company! Watson I will once again break your body in half and cause you to never wrestle again, and this time I won't be so nice. Chris Elite; Another man I've beaten before, Chris you are nothing but a talentless spotmonkey and you pose no threat to me. Xavier Williams; Xavier you are replacing that talentless Xavier Serikaz in this match whom I beat my second match here. If I recall correctly after our match I extended my hand to you Xavier and you basically spat in my face by hitting me with your finisher, Xavier because of that there will be no mercy when I have my hands on you in this match! I will get my revenge and just like Jimmy Krauss .. I'll make you apologize. Victor Isiah Prince; Last time we faced was for the tag team titles in a company called FWE and I remember you winning the titles because my ignoramus of a partner Mike Cole cost us that match! VIP ever since that moment I've not been the same man .. I'm a much more dangerous man and I am not to be taken lightly. You beat one of my partners in the Cunning Stunts named Adam McKnight and I will learn from his mistakes and will not make them myself. VIP you are a threat in this match and we all know it .. But you will NOT win this match because I will. And last but not least Venom; Venom I have been with you in every company I've been in and we go back from the PWA days, but I'm sorry to say at Vestige Of Victory our friendship will be thrown out the door because you know damn well every one is in it for themselves and will do anything to Unhook that title first. Venom there will be no mercy in this match from me, and that goes to ALL of the opponents in this match. This is MY TIME! Vestige Of Victory will be the start of the HELMSLEY ERA! THE ERA OF GREATNESS! and no one in this match will stop me from my vision. I don't care if I'm going to be worn out from my Tag Team match because I will give this match 110% and walk out YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! but as for now you can call me the Uncrowned PWA World Champion ... You're Welcome!  

Last edited by SDH on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm

A gauntlet is to go through an intimidating or dangerous crowd, place, or experience in order to reach a goal. Now this may not be a traditional gauntlet match this ladder match is definitely one in its own right. See in this match seven men will go throw a very dangerous match to reach our goal of becoming the first ever PWA Heavyweight Championship. See this match is not like your usually championship matches, and it is not like your usually ladder matches, there are six other people involved in the crowning of the first ever champion, there are steel ladders that are not only used to ram them into the flesh of your opponents. This kind of match will test both the physical and mental capabilities of each of the men participating in the match. This is a career shortening and ending type of match and the impossible becomes possible. Every man has to run the risk of climbing up to the top of the ladder failing and being toss off to the ground below and having the courage to try again.

Jimmy I am sad to say this, but you are a failed project sure it’s only been three weeks that this place has been open, but you haven’t said a word or won a match since the debut show when you got lucky enough to be apart of this match. Yes this company is a new horizon, but this also means that old reputations and accomplish don’t mean a damn thing here. You said it would be a matter of time before you would show the world what you can do, but all I ask is when? Are you going to wait until the FPV or will we hear from you before then? Jimmy c’mon man you had these people hyped they were ready to see what you would bring to the table and then what? I can answer that one nothing, nothing happened you lost your next matches and became someone who nobody wanted to see or thought would be able to get the win. Although I haven’t lost hope I know that you can be competition, but if you don’t wake up then you are doing to become nothing in this company while I’m sitting at the top as your champion. You promised us that it would be a fight for your opponents that it would be a tough time beating you, well then if beating you has been tough I would love to see easy, you shot in this match is zero to none. You haven’t shown an ounce of interest since the first show and it is a shame that you are even blessed enough to be apart of this grand night. You’re not a legend you are a myth. Jimmy Krauss your road to success began and ended that debut night.

Don’t feel bad Jimmy you aren’t the only one who is in your position you have Watson Terrance Frontway he is another man who just seemed to fall off after the first show. His initials fit him very well WTF? It’s actually what I said after I watched his match. The ease he had with the other two guys was just astounding, unbelievable, but it wasn’t because you were just that good. No disrespect but your competition was just absent. You had the two easiest men to beat in the entire first show, but I not saying that you aren’t good or that you don’t deserve this because you won your match fair and square just like everyone else, however you just had the smoother road to get here. Now in this match you will have some real competition and all your experience from you and the stories of your father’s career won’t even matter because I am going to stop at nothing…..at nothing to win of FPV. I can already tell that you have potential to be someone in the wrestling world, but you’ve already shown inconsistencies in your work ethic and that is not a man I would allow to be a champion over me, and it is damn sure not a man I would allow to beat me for the biggest prize in the company.

You and guys like Chris Elite make me upset because you have all the talent in the world, but none of the commitment and drive. It’s really just sad because Elite you are athletic, but your cocky attitude and you prideful affiliation with the devil is something I refuse to support. Now I’m no Saint don’t get me wrong, but there is no way I would call myself Satan’s favorite wrestler. That’s just too much to live up to and it is obvious that you are incapable of doing it since you have also decided to go mute. I don’t know if the devil is using you for his coffee table and you’ve just been busy or you sincerely think you can just show up on the night of Vestige of Victory and walk away with a belt that belongs to me? A belt that represents everything this company stands for being in the limelight of the world, you are the Primetime player in the company, every night you walk into the ring to Wrestle your ass off and know that without a shadow of a doubt  you are the head of the this company. You are the man who every looks up to the very best, and I refuse to look up to a arrogant, brash, cocky punk like you.

Now this is just the beginning of my dissertation of my opponents catch me later when I give my opinions on the remaining 3 men the three men who I see as real competition Scott David Hemsley, Venom, and Xavier Williams. Although he is lucky to be in the match, but hey I’ll get to that later see you soon.

Last edited by VIP on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 am

Victor you prove a point! Jimmy, Chris, and Watson all have been disappointments in PWA and I don't see them walking out World Champion because I see myself walking out the first ever PWA World Heavyweight Champion! Victor I like you, and the reason why I like you is because you speak the truth. All 7 men are risking their career's just to be named the first World Champion in PWA history and all 7 will give it their all regardless of any recent flaws in their careers here in PWA. Everyone is competition Victor and I'm glad you find me as one, everyone in this match should see me as competition because I am the hungriest out of all my opponents because I NEED TO PROVE A POINT! The point of me being the best wrestler in the lockeroom and the best wrestler in this company's history. I will state again I have all the momentum in the world coming into this match and certainly no one in this match will stop that momentum! Victor I can't get over the fact that you called MY PWA World Heavyweight yours .. Victor I think you are suffering from Amnesia and for those who don't know what that is it's brain loss you plump, Ignoramuses! Victor that is MY World Title and I won't let those grease hands lay a finger on my title.

This Saturday not only will I be in two matches here in PWA but I get to share those moments of me holding the titles high in the air with none other than my father .. Paul Helmsley! Yes Ladies and Gentlemen my father will be ringside for my matches starting at Vestige Of Victory and going onward in my career here in PWA! He will witness his son climb up the ladder and unhook the PWA Heavyweight Title and forever be called the greatest superstar in PWA HISTORY! Me and my father will travel the world together, who wouldn't want their dad with them in every moment that you dominate. My father will witness the Era of Helmsley right before his eyes and He will be damn proud of me each and every night till the end of my career. I may talk a big game but I have proven each week that I can indeed back everything I say up! Last week Austin Lonewolf said he would make me tap and make me suffer, but from what I can remember Me and Matt dominated the entire match and Austin I made you my bitch and most Importantly I proved to everyone that my match against Austin at Glory Road in FWE was just a fluke. I am the biggest star here in PWA and everyone know's it. I'm the posterboy for this company and I will forever be the posterboy! People might ask "Oh Scott why make a statement now?" Because in that other company they didn't allow me to shine, they basically chose my path for me and it was a huge slap in the face. But now it's all different because here in PWA I have rightfully earned a spot to win the World Championship and so far my career here in PWA has been nothing but Impressive. I've dominated every match I've been in and I have stayed undefeated! If I'm correct I'm the only undefeated superstar on the roster that's been here since the start. Scott Davis Helmsley is making a name for himself because there is nothing holding him back, PWA management know's my potential and I'm not surprised if they want me the climb that ladder and unhook the championship because the way I see it I'm going to be the face of this company! Everytime someone thinks of PWA they will think of ME! Once I win that World Title this will be MY company, why? BECAUSE I AM THE MOST DOMINANT WRESTLER ON THE ROSTER! and I sure as hell have more potential then any of the 6 men in the ring. As I said before and I will say it again I am your UNCROWNED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION and I will soon be the CROWNED WORLD CHAMPION! .. You're Welcome!
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 pm

(VIP is sitting on top of a ladder with a microphone in hand he looks out into an empty audience and the arena is black, expect the spotlight which is cast over him)

I told you that I would be back to talk about the remaining 3 men who stand in my way to become the PWA Heavyweight Champion, now it seems that SDH is the most vocal of the group so I’ll save him for last instead I’ll begin with the lucky gun Mr. Xavier Williams. See Xavier you don’t deserve to be here, you didn’t win your qualification match on the very first show in this company. If my memory serves me correctly you lost to Chris Elite, not only did you lose to him, he pinned you to win that match. If anything it should have just been a 6 man match and you should have nothing to do with this match or this title. You may have been lucky enough to be here, but that is where your luck runs out, because that title is leaving with me the one and only VIP. You may want to talk about your cars and your flashy pad, but in NY I bet you use a taxi cab, your secrets out and now we know sport, call me if you wanna fly instead of using an air port. Oops I’m sorry just got done watching this Disney movie with my nephew. The question of why you were cowardice enough to attack another man last week is obvious, because of jealousy of your own inadequate skill. If you were as great as you make claims to be, then answer me this one question and I promise I won’t ask you any other today. Why did Chris Elite qualify fair and square and you were unable to? You can’t blame Jaxin because it was you who were pinned. He is the truth you can’t run from it, you can’t hide, and you can’t avoid the issue that you just aren’t good enough. You being God’s Last Gift is a joke. You said your attack was a statement to me, and the others well I heard you loud and clear and obviously you mean business, but see I know a little about this sort of business and when you dealing with guys like me, men who can play your game, but choose not to, people like you usually go bankrupt. They can’t handle being out done, overplayed, and schooled. See I could have taken the easy route and attacked someone else to get where I am, but instead I chose to be a man and earn my shot at the PWA World Heawyweight Championship. Using your logic were anything can change in an instant works at this very case. At the instant of the attack on SDH and your addition to this match you have all the confidence in the world, but at this very instant I don’t think you are as confident, because you’re rather quiet. I think you have lost all your confidence, I think you know you made a mistake, I think you know that you aren’t going to win at Vestige Of Victory. My future doesn’t belong in your hands and you aren’t even close to being the entity of the one as the world knows as God. Although his authority will be enforced and your judgment will come and so shall your punishment. If I have to do it myself you will not become the champion. You are a disappointment to yourself and that eats you up inside.

You know speaking of disappointments, Venom you disappointed me, here I saw a very well versed man who had a superlative grasp of the English vocabulary and diction and syntax that would stump of the smartest and most advanced of scholars, yet you do not realize how strong the heart of one man can be. One man’s heart brought a nation together, Nelson Mandella. Another man’s heart gave equal rights and opportunities for those of the African American race, Martin Luther King. One man’s heart brought championship goal and record breaking runs to his country, Usain Bolt. This man’s heart, mine, is going to win this match. See I am not one of those who will not take advantage of the opportunities they are blessed to have, I will take everything I am handed invest it into myself and give my own self credibility as I use it to progress farther in life. Nothing at this point can derail my focus at the task at hand. I see the 6 men in front of me and although it is one match I see a long road ahead of me, because even after I win this belt, there will be the same 6 men and a few others clawing to take it away from me. No I’m not delusional that I may not walk away as the champion, but I don’t allow my mind to venture off to those thoughts, because when you start doubting yourself is when you stumble, mess up, and fall. You may have free time to think about these things, but I don’t everything in my mind must look to life after the World Heavyweight Championship, my name main eventing, me signing autographs outside buildings, me reading stories at a children’s hospital, me representing this company as its best. I am going to be the example superstar for everyone under contract, for those who desire a job here, I am going to be the very best. I may not be the greatest, but my attitude and the results of the matches I participate in will not be able to prove it otherwise. My heart will never go out, faint, or struggle; it won’t even skip a beat. See Venom is a very lethal poison common in snakes and scorpions, but there is always something that can save an individual who has the unfortunate circumstance to be exposed to it, and while I have been exposed, and in a few days I am in the position to be bitten and injected and infected by this Venom, but my heart is the vaccine that is going to bring me through the poison. My heart will be the reason I climb that ladder and stand atop the company as the very best.

Now I said I would leave the most vocal Sir. Hemsley for last since it seems, other than me, he has the most to say about our encounter at this coming FPV. The self proclaimed Hottest Thing in PWA. Hmm, that is an interesting claim, especially since on one side there is obviously you, but then on the other side there’s me. That’s right I’m here to alter you self crowning of the hottest thing in PWA and its future world champion. It’s just something I can’t agree with, not because you aren’t talented enough, don’t deserve it, or even worthy of being called as such, but because it is a title and accomplishment I have in my own sights. It’s something that I already am working towards and although I respect you I sincerely wish you would try harder to win the tag team championship, because this ladder match is mine. To be honest I don’t even think you know what company you are in right now EHW huh? I just can’t ignore this, how is winning championships in this company going to help you become the “GREATEST SUPERSTAR IN EHW HISTORY!” It may have been an honest mistake or it could be more, maybe you have ulterior motives to winning these championships. Is that the company you’d rather be in? I don’t know, why don’t you enlighten us it seems you are good at that, because I’m confused. Let’s say it is an honest mistake and you were just watching some of their product on the TV or internet and you really are sincere in being the greatest in PWA, but I just can’t allow that either, because that is also something I am striving for. I’m sorry I must seem like an overbearing, mean, boring parent who keeps telling you what you can’t do, but in our line of work you have to expect that out of everyone you face. You have to expect everyone to want to be the World Champion, to be the greatest this company has ever seen, and if not they have no business in this company or in this line of work.

There is a lot that we both agree with like you agree that the forenamed wrestlers are not as a big of a competition as they would hope to be, and I agree with you that you have momentum and no one can stop your momentum, but you aren’t the best in the locker room and I may not be the man with the most momentum going into the match, but I will be the one who walks out of the match with the most momentum as I carry out my PWA World Heavyweight Championship. That’s right Hemsley I said MY, because that is just what it is, it will soon belong to me and rightfully be in my possession.

Don’t call my cocky, call me confident, but out the other 5 guys in the match I am the one you need to worry about the most. I remember the match you brought up in FWE. I also remember Mike Cole, isn’t that the same Mike Cole who went on and teamed with Ryan Savage and held the tag team titles longer than any other tag team in FWE history. The same Mike Cole who was the last FWE Champion in history of the company? You said you liked me because I told the truth, but here is a truth you may not like. If you look at the career of Mike Cole and then at yours then I guess maybe it wasn’t him who was the ignoramus who prevented you from winning the titles, maybe it was you. I mean his career was a success while your name was lost in the crowd. Your biggest accomplishment in that company was competing for the tag team titles in that match I beat you. This isn’t to be rude they are just facts, but I can tell that you are no longer at the same level that you were back them, but neither am I. We have both elevated in our abilities and I guess it is time for us to test just who has progressed the most. So if you are truly the Uncrowned Champion of PWA then well I guess I am going to snatch your kingdom right from under you, before you even get the chance to rule. Don’t be discouraged ruling a kingdom is a lot of work and some would call it a burden so in a way I guess you could thank me. You’re Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship   Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Man Ladder Match Main Event: Jimmy Krauss vs. Watson Terrence Frontway vs. Chris Elite vs. Xavier Williams vs. Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Venom vs. Scott Davis Helmsley - Seven Man Ladder Match for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship
Page 1 of 1