Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams  Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams    Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Jaden Zaxaria

Jaden Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams    Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 am

(Jaden is in a room with a sole chair in the middle of this dim lit area, he paces around it acting as if it wasn’t there)

Oh how the arrogance of fools prove to be their downfall over and over again. Is this not the tales that have been spoken for years, the tales of idiots getting in over their head, the tales of fools thinking talk is all you need, talk is above skill Oh it has been told for years and yet people have yet to learn from it. Like this so call legend of this business I have proven to him that he nothing but a sham. I have proven that the world has deluded him into taking pleasure over business and taking speech over skill. Chris Young you were told by me that this world will change, and make you impure, but you shook that off. I told you that this world will leave you to rot, and it did. I told you that if you let me fight you, Armageddon will bring havoc to you and it happened. All of these are inevitable, all of these outcomes would’ve happened one way or another, and it did, but you paid no attention to it, you paid little mind to it, and now look where you are, at the bottom of the food chain. You are a bottom feeder, you are nothing more than just scum. If this is what PWA has to offer than I am glad I am here, I am need here, this place needs a savior more than anything else, and who else but me. Who else to lead these sheep away from their confinements, who else to tell you of all the promises you were told, were just cheap tricks and lies. Who else but me? I am here to be the savior of PWA, no matter what anybody else says I am here as a cleanser, and it will continue this Friday again at Heatwave where I face Xavier Williams.

(Jaden picks up the chair and throws it at a nearby wall)

Oh that man, that man just pisses me off when I hear his name. This man (Jaden chuckles) is a spur in my side. Who else better to fall at my hands then him, who else better than the posterboy of deception than Xavier Fuckin’ Williams. Oh Xavier, how you doing old pal, you leeching off anyone else lately, oh I see you’ve just leeched off SDH before you fucking backstabbed him after the match. Bad Habits die hard I see. Xavier you are a hell of a talented bastard, but to see that go to waste because you are afraid to get your hands dirty is just so fucking stupid. You did that with SDH and I’m surprised if you didn’t do that to the next unlucky bastard who teams up with you. Xavier, time is coming, time is going, time will be your judge, and then just know I will be there at you sentencing. Just now that I will be there with a godforsaken smile on my face just watching as you finally get what you deserve and that is a huge downgrade of your position. Your top position for some reason being held by people who have forgotten about you, and just forgot to pull the plug, on the man who has just been an utter disappointment. You need a reality check, you need to be saved, and then will you see the light. Probably not, but only some much can got a lost cause. Come Heatwave watch as your place in history becomes your deathbed.

Back to top Go down
Xavier Williams

Xavier Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams    Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 am

Heatwave Promo

[The scene opens with a black Audi R8 pulling to the parking lot, the windows tinted black so the identity of the driver is unknown. The door of the vehicle opens and a single foot is placed of the ground before the identity of the driver is revealed at Xavier Williams. Xavier’s wearing a grey sweat shirt and a pair of black jeans. He reaches into the back seat, grabbing his training back. Xavier begins to enter the arena as a camera slowly approaches him, a slick smirk crosses his face as he begins to speak.]

I’ve been asked all week, Why Xavier Why? Why would I attack a man after we were victorious last week on Heatwave? Why would I backstab a man, who once looked at me as a good friend? And you see, the answer is quite simple. I main evented the inaugural Heatwave show, I am the man who should be walking into Vestige of Victory with an opportunity at the World Champion… but I am not. And when you look towards the individuals who are, it’s sickening. I am the greatest professional wrestler to grace that squared circle, I am a man who should be headlining shows, not being forced to team with insolent fools like Scott Davis Helmsley; it’s insulting. We watch as a man like Chris Elite is being featured like a main attraction, and man with the capabilities of myself is being lowered to mediocrity scum who inherit this company. I am God’s Last Gift, I am greatness, I am the personification of perfection; my presence alone brings validity to this company, and that pure fact is not too squandered. And I shall not allow this to become a regular occurrence, which brings me back to last week. What I did was a pure statement, it was a statement to: Jimmy Krauss, Venom, Chris Elite, Victor Isaiah Prince, Scott Davis Helmsley, Xavier Serikaz and Watson Terrance Frontway. It does not matter who walks out with the World Championship, just like it did last week for SDH, everything you believe is reality, can be changed in an instant. Your future lies within my hands, and this spotlight you all hold at this moment is only temporary. God is waiting intently for the perfect time to enforce this authority, watching as the last gift he has presented to this world takes grasp of what should already be in his possession.

[Xavier continues to walk, and places his bag upon a table outside the gym. He grabs a bottle of water and takes a sip from it before he continues to speak.]

Now seeing that matter is out of the way, it time to speak about the current matter at hand, the upcoming Heatwave, but more importantly Jaden Zaxaria. This man has fallen into the same hole as 90 percent of the men that have stepped foot into this company. While I look towards the future, his head looks towards the past. Zeke and I, or should I say Jaden and I have quite the storied history in a company I shall not mention. Still struggling to comprehend that he was overlooked by a man, who possess more talent in his little finger, than he does in his entire body. He watched as I ascended into prominence, while he sank into obscurity. I walked away with accomplishment after accomplishment, championships hanging over my shoulder, and all he had the honour of doing was carrying my bags. Moments that he believed should have fallen into his lap, taken by a man that truly deserved everything he was given. His last memory of something he placed so much into, was watching I, Xavier Williams leave with something his heart desired. I walked away with the honour of being called the last champion, while he walked away as a man without an accolade to his name. This match in Jaden’s mind is revenge, while I look towards it as another opportunity to make an impacting statement. Jaden has the honour to watch my rise to the pinnacle of the Primetime Wrestling Association first hand, having the honour falling victim to the greatest man that shall ever step foot into this ring. Jaden, your entire career has revolved around being a stepping stone, nothing more than a sacrificial lamb; used to temporarily satisfy a mans need for destruction, quickly being laid to waste. But unfortunately this week shall differ to all the others. I’m going to take my time, this week I shall be in no rush. I want you to feel the agonising pain throughout every part of your body. I want you to feel the exact same pain, every single man shall feel. This week you’re nothing more than an example, to why I am the greatest man that shall EVER step foot into the squared circle.

[Xavier finished to water bottle and picks up his trainer bag. A small smirk crosses his face before he winks to the camera and enters the gym for his daily workout.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams    Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Main Event: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams
Page 1 of 1