Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   Empty
PostSubject: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Post your promos here.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Adam Aries

Adam Aries

Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Everyone is letting there voice be heard and pleading their case to become the first ever PWA World Heavyweight Champion. Being the World Heavyweight Champion brings big responsibility, in which something, no man in this company is capable of doing, besides myself. I am probably one of few, if not, the only man in this company worth of becoming the first ever PWA World Heavyweight Champion. Everyone can go on and on for hours why they should be the World Champion, but you can only listen to people tell a lie for so long. Everyone is new here. Everyone. This isn't another wrestling company but PWA. Your past accomplishments and whatever else does not matter because this is a new day, a new era and a new beginning, for most people, including myself. I signed my name on that dotted line when I was offered a contract by Ventura because I knew it was a new beginning and a new opportunity for me to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Many people here may not like me for whatever reasons unknown, but this is a wrestling company. I'm not here to make friends, or play anyone's stupid games. I'm here to do me, and do only me. I'm here to make money, not make friends. I'm here to make a name for myself, and that is exactly what I plan on doing. While guys like Jaxin, Chris Elite, Chris Young, and among others try to win your heart and make you come out each and every single night to buy a ticket so you can see them preform, you can do that. Listen to their sob stories on why they should be World Champion and why you should come see them, because, the fact of the matter is, I'm better than everyone in this company in every way possible. While I do talk a big game, I can back it up, unlike many people here. Heatwave is about a week and a half away, and when it's all said and done, I will be entering into the 7 man ladder match for the PWA World Heavyweight Champion. I will climb up the ladder, unhook the World Championship, and go down in the history books as your first World Heavyweight Champion. Mark my words, people. I'm Adam Aries and I am the future of PWA, and the future PWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 am

[OOC: THIS VIP IS CONPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER ONE, CONSIDER THIS MAN A ROOKIE IN THE BUSINESS.]

*The arena goes black as the fans begin to murmer and wonder what is happening next at the PWA revealed special. They are all in anticipation for who is the superstar that is being introduced next. Blue and yellow fireworks fire from the arena and the arena is black again. The lights gradually come back on there is a gang off cheerleaders on both sides of the ramp leading to the ring, at the very top of the entrance a man in a tailored suit is being raised from the bottom of the stage. He finally gets to the top and the cheerleaders begin to cheer.*

Cheerleaders: He’s our man, he’s our guy. No one is better no one is as fly. It’s VIP can’t you see coming to bring excitement to your TV. He’s going to compete, he’s going to win, he’s going to get the pin 1…2…3.. Victor Isaiah Prince, Victor Isaiah Prince, Victor Isaiah Prince, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! VIP.

(VIP Ballin’ by MVP hits)

*The man we now all know as VIP is walking down to the ring, he grabs a mic and motions for the cheerleaders to leave.*

Thank you ladies, now allow me to introduce myself. My name is Victor Isaiah Prince or you could call my VIP for short. Let me first start our by thanking all the fans for coming tonight, it’s amazing that even before the debut of our company, that so many people are so excited to see us perform. Here’s a little back story to who I am, I was born and raised in Oakland, Ca. Yes I know I survived shocking, but there was always one thing that kept me safe and that was wrestling. I began learning to wrestle when I was about yay high, this kept me out the streets, focus on school, and out of the gang and drug life. I owe my life to this sport and there is nothing else like it. I also owe my life to my mom and dad, yes I do know who my dad is, because they are the ones who always made sure I was on the right track towards success. I wrestled all throughout high school and nearly brought my school a state championship. After I graduated high school with honors I attended the University of Southern California to major in Psychology and minor in health and fitness with a scholarship to both wrestle and for my academics. I continued to wrestle in college before I tore my MCL and decided to give it up after rehab. I begun working internal affairs for a small privately owned business and you know I just wasn’t happy. So one day on my way to work an old college friend called me up and we started reminiscing about the past, then he asked me why I had stopped wrestling. I had to pause initially because I couldn’t give him and answer; I rushed him off the phone and just begin to think about how happy I was when I was wrestling. That day I quit my job and looked for a wrestling school and I trained and I worked to get back into shape and somehow I heard about Primetime Wrestling Association and I’m so proud to not only be able to call myself an PWA superstar, but an original and in contention for the biggest prize the company has to offer, the PWA World Heavyweight Championship. Although before I can get to participate in the 7 man ladder match for the belt I have to get passed two other men next Friday, Adam Aries and Nwenko Kanun. Now I guess Kanun isn’t that vocal of a person, or maybe he just doesn’t speak English. You know you will be amazed at how many people who live in American can’t do it. The funny thing is that we allow it, in any other country if you can’t speak even a little bit of the language you are basically screwed. You won’t be able to function, because they see it as a sign of disrespect that you don’t even care enough about their country or culture to learn. I know you can relate to this because I couldn’t go to Ghana and call my self African American, because in your eyes I am black or just American not African. However, as I digress since Kanun, and I do apologize if I am butchering your name, but since you haven’t said your piece about the match I don’t see any point of including you in this discussion. My prediction is that you will be much like a freshman at their first high school party, a wall flower just watching, observing, and not participating just existing as Mr. Aries and myself fight for the win.

First off I would like to wish Adam Aries in our match on Friday. I have heard so many great things about you and I have to say that it is nothing but an honor to be competing against you in my first real wrestling match. I am glad to hear that you believe the same way I do, although I may be wet behind the ears I have just as much potential and ability to win the belt as anyone else. Of course you believe you are the only one capable or worthy, but I would have to respectfully disagree. I may not have the experience of say you, Chris Elite, or the boss Johnny Ventura, but what I do have is something no one else can take away from me my heart and desire. Wrestling means everything to me and despite what you or anyone else believes I know I can become a success and I know I have the training and ability and mental capacity to win that belt. So Adam I am sorry if you think this is going to be a day at the beach for you, because I am not going to walk out of Heatwave without being apart of that 7 man ladder match for the belt. I honestly with all the respect in the world don’t give a damn what you or anyone else thinks, because when I walk down that ramp and enter into this ring, the nice, calm, handsome, and respectful gentlemen you see before you becomes a beast held bent on one thing and one thing only and that is victory. So listen good and listen well I may respect you as a man and as a competitor, but in the realm of competition all the admiration and respect in the world is not going to hinder me from doing anything and everything I can to get the victory. So Mr. Aries and Mr. Kanun I will see you two gentleman later please have a wonderful day.

Back to top Go down
Saint Doink

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 am

Nwenko Kanuns theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kanun steps out onto the stage and he is hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. Nwenko walks down the entrance ramp, climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Nwenko grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

Nwenko Kanun: Shut your damn mouths. I am growing tired of you unwashed, fat, animals. You people just sit at your desktops, at your computers and leave the real work to the black man. You don’t even deserve half the amount you earn. You grab black people; force them to work below the minimum wage to do all your work and to top it all off, you take credit for it. Well we shall not sit back and let you walk all over us, no more. You people are still very much into slavery, all of you filthy people just sit playing video games for a living whilst we work 18 hours a day. 18 hours hard work, 18 hours of manual labour. You see, we could get by, we could bend over and let the white man walk all over us, or we can fight, not be taken for a fool, sure we may get treated a lot worse but we keep our dignity. I’ll show you all, I’ll show you that a black man is a far superior athlete than you milk bottles, I’ll show you all, from the cleaning staff that spit in my food to the wrestlers who think they can walk all over me and I’ll become the first ever PWA World Heavyweight Champion, and you want to know why I’m certain? It’s because I won’t be lazy, I won’t walk in and expect good things to fall at my feet, I’ll fight, just like my ancestors before me, and at Heatwave, on the second of August 2013, Nwenko Kanun will be pinning either Adam Aries or Victor Prince and advancing to a ladder match, a match full of weapons, and a match in which a black man will seek revenge for every time a black man has been beaten up in the street, or had to endure a racial slur, or dragged off a bus or even persecuted by the Klu Klux Klan.

The boos are defening but he continues.

I am sick of being singled out and it’s not just the people in attendance too. Every time I’m in the back and the cleaners are tired, they come up to me and throw a brush at me and shout ‘Clean it up now’ and speak as if I’m some kind of slave. I get abused when I go to the mall. I can’t even walk my dog without getting stones thrown at me. I go to the shop for a pint of milk and I get customers handing me chocolate milkshake and saying ‘Better take that one’ and they all think it’s funny well I got news for ya, it’s not. It’s not funny one bit. Many people here, in the back and all of you mongrels think that just because I’m black, I’ll get nowhere in the PWA but in just a few weeks’ time, I will be your world champion, I will be the top of my sport, I will be more successful than any white person and I am not the first, there are many black men who have done a lot. The current president of the United States, Barack Obama is a BLACK man. The most powerful man in the world is black and yet we are still racially abused by you people who claim we should go back to our own country well guess what? WE WERE HAPPY THERE. You pathetic, vile creatures took us from our families and our homes and brought us to work on plantations, beat us, killed us, yet now you are telling us to go back to our own country? We were until you brought us here!

Kanun finishes up and the heat is immense

Now, back onto Heatwave, I have absolutely no idea who Adam Aries or Victor Prince are but I have a warning for the pair of you, I am hungry, I will win that championship, and if you get in my way, then you will be punished.
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 am

Whoa I have to say after hearing what my opponent Nwenko Kanun had to say I am little confused where the hell do you live because I have never experienced the things you were talking about and well damn not like you are that damn old. Now I will agree we do still have a long way before the black man is recognized with the ability he has and is capable of, but in today’s society you cannot keep blaming the white man for something you lack. It took someone very important to me to remember this. We as black people want respect from the white man, yet we can’t respect each other. We treat our women likes dogs, we kill our brothers in cold blood on the street and as soon as someone not our color kills one of us we want to get upset when we just shot our brother yesterday. Do I believe the Zimmerman trial was complete and utter bullshit, yes. However, how many of our own young black men are being killed by other young black men and the police don’t know who did it. Families are left with unsolved murders and even thought there were witnesses, nobody is brave enough to say anything. The say it’s snitching, but snitching is when you apart of a crime and tell on your partner, telling someone a crime went down when you had nothing to do with it is called being a witness. So answer me this question where are all the witnesses, why can’t we start respecting each other before we cry about the white man not giving us any. It’s clear you have a lot of pain and hatred in your heart and I can understand it doesn’t seem fair, but we can’t rely on a system to protect us, when it wasn’t meant to do so anyway. We were amended into the constitution we weren’t supposed to be covered by the government, but we fought and got what we deserved. The only problem from then until now is that we are no longer united as a firm unit. Back when we got results we were one, we all back each other up, we supported one another. No we get jealous when we see our brother succeed, why? We as a people need to band together as one and fight like we did when Martin Luther King Jr. marched. We need to leave all this gang violence and rug slinging, because the reason the white man doesn’t respect us is because we don’t have any ambition. We either want to be in the music industry or play ball. That’s fine, but where are the black lawyers, politicians, business, owners, go even smaller than that where are our black graduates and the black children in school. It’s a shame that we almost have to get locked up before we find the importance in any of this. Although I agree with your opinion I don’t agree with your method, I understand your position, but I can’t allow someone like you to be the PWA Heavyweight Champion. You are not the black example that our children need. They need a positive role model who is not blinded by their anger or talking about the white man like they are trash. We are mad at a bunch of people who had nothing to do with our situation. Sure their ancestors brought us over here, but why must they suffer.

If I were one of them I would wish, hope, and pray that we go back to where we came from too, because most of us are nothing but trouble, and it is a shame that the good ones that are out here honest, hard working, law abiding, black citizens are given the same reputation for that fool on the corner with no job, dream, work ethic, or ambition. In today’s world they don’t deny us equal opportunity because of our skin, but because statistics say that we are better off dead or in jail, because we don’t know how to act like we got some damn sense. So I will become that champion, that face of the company, that role model, and that hope for black people that we need. So I will fight for every father locked up in jail because he didn’t have a positive male role model in his life. I will fight for every mother crying out because she doesn’t know who killed her so. I will fight for every brother who points a gun at his own. I will fight for every brother that dies by one of their own. I will fight for every young girl who doesn’t think she is worth anything more than her body. I will fight for every young man who thinks they aren’t equipped enough to do anything but sell drugs, play a sport, or rap. I will fight for every witness so they will have the courage to step out and get the murders off the street. I will fight for every white cop who has to put up with every disrespectful black man on the corners. I will fight for our ancestors, because they would weep tears of sorrow to see what happened to us, after they suffered for so long that we may have opportunity. I will fight for the black community, race, and culture. I will fight to be that positive example that every young child needs black, white, Latino, Asian, or otherwise. I will fight to become the very first Primetime Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Champion.

You were right when you said you don’t know me because if you knew me you would know that I would not tolerate such ignorance and stupidity. We’re all hungry, we’re all dangerous. We are all looking to punish the men in our way of our goals. You are not an exception. Once again I look forward to seeing both you and Mr. Aries in the ring please have a blessed day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries    Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries   Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat Match: Victor Isaiah Prince vs. Nwenko Kanun vs. Adam Aries
Page 1 of 1