Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Uninstallation.

Go down 
+4
Small Paul
Venom
VIP
JV
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:41 pm

With the recent activity in PWA, it is quite self-evident of what we are all witnessing. An abundant amount of people have become inactive because of school preparations, while others have retired for other personal reasons (quite a lot). With this magnificent sign, I think, and as much as I regret to say this, but I have to close Primetime Wrestling Association. I know that this is quite an early phase for this fed to close down, with much appraisal from many of my acquaintances in feds to build it up, but this is quite not the role I best fit on. This is my first federation that I have manged in e-feds, and this could be the fed that I have managed the best out of my other feds that lasted for two-three days. In a whole generalization, with a lot of people exiting the door already, PWA is closing it doors. I am sorry if I let anyone down, because I did not want it to be like this. I wanted this fed to rise and shine and all be amongst the cabinet of other great feds in the e-fantasy world, but I guess we cannot already get what we want.

I would like to thank, mostly, all the writers that have helped me from Day One. Guys like Scott Davis Helmsley, Victor Isaiah Prince, Jizz, Chris Anderson, Mike Cole, and especially Jimmy Krauss for helping me four matches for the 2nd Heatwave card. I know that there are a lot more of people who have aided me a lot, and I would also like to thank all of you too.

Maybe in the future, where my capability is back being bestowed on me, maybe I could unleash another federation (just maybe), but as of right now, for the better outcome for everyone, PWA is going out of coverage.

Thank you all,

Johnny Ventura.

Uninstallation. Tumblr_inline_ms787rbiVC1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
VIP

VIP

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

I understand your decision bro, I mean it doesn't make sense to stress yourself out trying to make the best fed possible, when no one is active. Sure I would have loved to see where this fed was going to go, but like you said we can't always get what we want. I have no business talking down the people who have left for school or other personal reasons, because life > feds. Plus when I start school in another month who is to say I would have been as active. LONG LIVE PWA!.... especially since that PWA WHC was mine Razz 
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Well I guess PWA was trying to keep the legend of FWE going, myself included did go inactive, well so long PWA.
Back to top Go down
Small Paul

Small Paul

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 am

I was going to win that Primetime Championship.
Back to top Go down
Max Cross

Max Cross

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

*tear drop*
Back to top Go down
Jaxxxin

Jaxxxin

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:06 pm

WHERE ELSE AM I GOING TO BE SEXY?!
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:01 pm

There's other feds out there.
Back to top Go down
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 pm

I was right about to win my first ever Championship. Sad

Nonetheless, RIP PWA it was fun while it lasted!
Back to top Go down
Raymond Reckless

Raymond Reckless

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Damn, I was the last member to join and I never got to properly enjoy how it was like here. But somehow, I could feel the ending of the fed coming. But nevermind that, this place was great while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uninstallation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninstallation.   Uninstallation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Uninstallation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primetime Wrestling Association :: The Home Base :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: