Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

-Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

-Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage Empty
PostSubject: -Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage   -Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Ryan Savage

Ryan Savage

-Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage   -Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

One of the best wrestlers in the world is making his comeback return into the wrestling world. After my unfortunate end in a previous company I have been gone for a while wondering if I shoud lace up my boots once again. Seeing men that I know deep down in my heart that Im better than. For the people who thought who I was dead, for the people who thought i just gave up. You are mistaken, Ryan Savage will not die' as long as I'm still hungry as long as I have the fans cheering me on and as long as that World Championship dream is still alive, I will never stop wrestling until my heart stops beating. The return of Ryan Savage is upon us and sad to say Max Cross that you are on the wrong side of things because you know as well as everyone else that has known me, you knnow that I'm a legit threat. I Will show you that even I have been gone for two months that I'm still the same man, and thats the best wrestler that Cleveland, no this world has to offer. Max Cross I do have a chip on my chest and I do remember clearly that you made me tap out. That vision in my head is engraved in my memory. Thats going to give me extra motivation to beat you and will be the prime example that Ryan Savage is back and better than ever.
Back to top Go down

-Singles Match: Max Cross vs. Ryan Savage
Page 1 of 1