Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Heatwave [08/16/13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Heatwave [08/16/13] Empty
PostSubject: Heatwave [08/16/13]   Heatwave [08/16/13] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Guys, I am severely sorry for the delay of Heatwave, but with the power outage, once AGAIN, all my data have been deleted on my computer. That includes all the saved matches and segments on it. I am tremendously sorry for the writers who helped assist me in the matches. I don't know when this craziness is going to end at all with the electricity problems in my area. So simply, I will just announce the short results of the individual matches.

-Chris Anderson vs. Jaxin
Jaxin won via. a Diving Leg Drop

-Segment involved Johnny Ventura stating that the masked bandit will never arrive in PWA again. After that , he showcased the debut of three new championships in PWA (Primetime, Hybrid and Tag-Team). He announced that the competitors that will compete for the title will be announced on PWA.com. After the display, a little girl appeared on stage, skipping around and around, shouting that "He is coming" multiple amount of times before leaving the stage-

-Adam McKnight vs. Victor Isaiah Prince
VIP won via. a Superkick

-The Stunning Stunts vs. Austin Lonewolf and Kad Dorinel
The Stunning Stunts won via. Matt Miles with a roll-up on Kad Dorinel

-Jimmy Krauss vs. Xavier Serikaz
Jimmy won via. a Superkick to Xavier Serikaz. Earlier on in the match, Xavier suffered a gruesome head injury while attempting a Suicide Dive from inside the ring to Krauss outside. His head ended up snapping in addition. After the match, Jimmy called in for the medics for aid, as they planted Serikaz on a stretcher and inside an ambulance.

-Segment involved Xavier Williams backstage, talking to Johnny Ventura about being involved in the Seven-Man Ladder Match at PWA Vestige of Victory. JV issues if he manages to win his match against Jaden Zaxaria, he will replace the injured Xavier Serikaz at VOV

--Chris Young  vs. Chris Elite
Chris Young won via. roll-up on Chris Elite

-Kevin Devastation vs. Daryl Pearce
Kevin Devastation won in a quick match, hitting two Crucifixions on Daryl Pearce

-Dark Demon and Venom vs. Jason Skilled and Damien DaVinci Shakespeare
Dark Demon and Venom won via. the Infection by Venom and a Hangman's Elbow by Demon

-Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris
Justin Harris won via. the Phenomenon

-PRE-MAIN EVENT: Jaden Zaxaria vs. Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams won via. Sin's End in a gruesome match, enabling himself to enter  the Seven-Man Ladder Match at VOV.

-Debate:
-All seven competitors competing for the PWA World Heavyweight Championship came out to talk their dividends on why they deserve to win the PWA World Heavyweight Championship. The debate ended when Scott Davis Helmsley once again bragged that he is the new World Champion, with Jimmy Krauss punching him across the face, and went on to become a brawl. Several other superstars came out from the back to stop the brawl, but the show ended with the seven men continuing to fight each other
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com

Heatwave [08/16/13]
Page 1 of 1