Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

What games do you plan on buying?

Go down 
+3
Chris Young
Matt Knoxville
SDH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SDH

SDH

What games do you plan on buying?  Empty
PostSubject: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:22 pm

In the following months .. what games do you look forward too?

I'm looking forward to WWE 2K14, GTA V then I'm switching over to the PS4 and buying NBA 2K14, Watch Dogs, The Divison, MGS 5, Killzone SHADOWFALLL
Back to top Go down
Matt Knoxville

Matt Knoxville

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 pm

WWE 2K14, GTA V, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, FIFA 14, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Payday 2.
Back to top Go down
Chris Young

Chris Young

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 pm

I will not get either a Xbox One or PS4 because they're too expensive. I'm sticking to Xbox 360 for a few more years. Anyways, WWE 2K14, NBA 2K14, GTA V, Assassins Creed 4, and a bunch of old classics. That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
JV
Admin
JV

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 am

FIFA 14
GTA V
NBA 2K14
Assassin's Creed 4
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Chris Anderson

Chris Anderson

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Madden 25
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Grand Theft Auto 5
Destiny
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 pm

I am not going to buy a single game this is why you live in college dorms to mooch off of your roommates and their things
Back to top Go down
CMTheOrdinaryMember

CMTheOrdinaryMember

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Uh, I just bought Tales of Xillia this week so I don't think there are many games I'll buy in the near future. Maybe the new Batman and/or Rayman, if not I'll just jump over next-gen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you plan on buying?    What games do you plan on buying?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What games do you plan on buying?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primetime Wrestling Association :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: