Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris Empty
PostSubject: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
Marcellus Phillips

Marcellus Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:52 pm

I don't think I had a chance to Introduce myself, My name Is Marcellus Phillips and I am what you call a "Hybrid Wrestler" .. Why? you may say, well because even though I am 6'2, 230 pounds I have the speed, and athleticism of a guy that's 5'8, 215 pounds. I am a natural born gifted athlete and I take huge pride in that. I was a former football player for the University of Texas, But I quit Football to become what I later found out was my true talent .. and That's wrestling. I've been wrestling for 4 years now, wrestling in every gym around the nation and around the world! I was given the nickname "The Lonestar Pitbull" because I am nothing but ruthless. I act like a vicious pitbull in the ring and that's something mu opponents should watch for because I can hurt people and I won't be shy to do so.

Talking about opponents, I have my debut this week on Heatwave and I am very exited to make a name for myself my first match here. I don't know too much about my opponent other than the fact he's lost every single match here In PWA and that's something I'll take my my advantage because I'll scout his weaknesses and make that my advantage. Harris you have never and won't ever see a talent like me because I am totally different from the rest, I can be jumping around hitting moonsaults and springboard clotheslines and then the next minute I can be whooping yo ass and putting a hurt on you. That's what makes me so dangerous because no one knows what my gameplan will be coming in, no one knows how I'll approach my match but you'll soon find out what my gameplan is Justin. I may be all talk but I will PROVE myself in the ring, and I really don't care if you like me or not because I'm doing this for ME not any of you. At Vestige Of Victory there will be some title matches and I will make sure I'm in one of them, Deuces!

Last edited by Marcellus Phillips on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:50 am

Bigger size, stronger weight, better physique...

Those are among the qualifications Marcellus Phillips contains. Now, on paper, all that definitely is great. He has the prototypical build for the everyday professional wrestler. Me on the other hand? I'm just an undersized little punk flying and taking high risks, who's all over the place, and not the guy with the exact cut that you'd expect from a wrestler. No, I am not a "Hybrid," I'm something called an "Original." Because there is no one in the pack that is like me. Not a single guy with as much as heart, passion and determination for this business like me! Phillips, you talk a very big game. And it's almost as if you're talking down on me, just because you can look down on me physically. But mentally, Phillips, I look down at you. You might have been a football player, I might have been a collegiate wrestler. You might be 6'3, I might be 5'11. You might be 230 Pounds, I might be 210 Pounds. You are bigger, but you are not tougher. While I haven't won either of my last two matches in PWA, I haven't lost them exactly either. I haven't been pinned or submitted. But the past is the past, and it's the future that I look forward to which is Heatwave. No more triple threats or tag team's, just a good old fashioned one on one. You see, Phillips, I too have to make a name for myself on Heatwave, being a rookie. You, Phillips, are definitely the on-paper winner of this match. But that's alright. I have no problem being the underdog, I thrive in that role. I look forward to proving you wrong. Because there's no pleasure in life quite like doing what others think you can not do. And what I will do is defeat you, Phillips.

~ The sky is the limit, and Justin Harris is not afraid to push past it!
Back to top Go down
Marcellus Phillips

Marcellus Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Justin, don't get me wrong I respect all that heart and determination. You can say I was talking down on you, because I was, because I don't see you as a threat. Justin yo little "original" ass gonna get beat come Heatwave because I don't play any games and you will find out why the call me the "Lonestar Pitbull". And Justin I think you are so wrong saying that mentally you look down on me, I don't think you understand Justin .. I'm BOTH mentally and physically prepared, and I'm even more focused because it's going to be my first ever match here in PWA so I'm looking to show-off and make statement by beating yo pathetic ass. You right Justin, this is a one on one match and I hope you come prepared to this match ... because you can bet I will. Justin the day we face eachother is going to be the day you lose again .. and get shown up by some rookie here, and then you gon' look like a talent-less vanilla midget
Back to top Go down
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:23 pm

You don't see me as a threat huh? Good. That's how I prefer my opponents think of me. I want you to think that I am nothing more than just a little walk in the park, because when I prove you wrong and defeat you on Heatwave, it'll all be worth it, Phillips. I don't seem like a threat, but trust me, I damn sure am. I may not be able to pick you up into the air and throw you around like a toy, but I can throw myself into the air, and I'll come flying down to end you! Marcellus, you can say you're ready, because I am. I'm ready to battle and I'm most importantly ready to win on Heatwave. You might be the prototypical superstar, but I am the unorthodox daredevil. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. See you soon, Phillips.

~ The sky is the limit and Justin Harris is not afraid to push past it!
Back to top Go down
Marcellus Phillips

Marcellus Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Justin, Justin, Justin .. the only thing you will prove come heatwave is that you are nothing but a joke. I can't believe you actually think you are gonna win! But that's iight because Justin I want you to think that you can win this match so you can have some kinda hope coming into the match, Because I would love to crush yo dreams of actually winning this match! I am the alpha male of this match, I'm the cheetah of this match, I'm the pitbull of this match. Justin I'm going somewhere In this company unlike you. I'm the better man in this match, you got kids? I'm a better father than you too .. yeah that's right I said that you got a problem little man? I'm ready to battle too Justin, most importantly I'm ready to beat yo white ass all over the ring and embarrass you infront of millions of people, and once again Marcellus Phillips will make his mark on PWA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris   Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris Empty

Back to top Go down

Singles Match: Marcellus Phillips vs. Justin Harris
Page 1 of 1