Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JV
Admin
JV

Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf Empty
PostSubject: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Promo.
Back to top Go down
https://pwassociation.forumotion.com
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:16 pm

After yet another dominating performance by yours trully, I am now Undefeated here in PWA and I will keep it that way. My road to glory has started ever since my first match, I am proving that I DESERVE to be the first ever champion in PWA history and I will not stop until I climb that ladder and retrieve the World Heavyweight Championship! Now last week after my match with Xavier Williams, After I showed some respect and extended my hand to him he decides to HIT ME? Is that how it is now? I try and show some respect for a great match and great chemistry and I just get backstabbed?! That just proves everyone is nothing but Ignorant Ignoramuses! But there is one man that does not fit in that category and that man is Matt Miles. Last week I wished him good luck in his match and he was very hostile towards me at first but after giving him my card maybe the light-bulb was flashing above his head because He knew if we where to become a team nothing could stop us! We both are Intelligent, Gifted, Good looking Wrestlers and we seem to be on the same page and I can respect that! Together we will do great things! In this company! While I win the World Heavyweight Championship! We both will win the PWA Tag Team titles and He will go on to win the Primetime Championship and we will be the most dominant force in PWA HISTORY PERIOD!

Now In saying all of that we must focus on the present, and the present is a match against Austin Lonewolf and Kad Dorinel. I have competed against one of these men before in the past .. and that man is none other than Austin Lonewolf. Me and Austin faced of In the grandest stage of them all In a company called FWE, It all started when Austin couldn't pronounce my name correctly and I took rather a big offence to that because he was making a mockery of me and that just really pissed me off. So I attacked him week after week until he had enough and accepted my challenge at Glory Road. Even though I came up short I still gave him a fight but Austin don't think that I'm the same SDH you faced at Glory Road because I'm a whole different man now. I am much more ruthless If you have been paying attention to my recent matches here In PWA I've been the most dominant superstar on the roster, beating Xavier Serikaz and Justin Harris and Jason Howard and Damien and come this Heatwave Austin and Kad will JOIN that list of Ignoramuses I've beaten! as for Kad Dorinel My partner beat you last week and In my opinion just made you seem like a little bitch in the ring. I have no worries In this match because unlike last week my tag team partner will be much more relevant ... You're Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Austin Lonewolf

Austin Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 pm

After waiting for quite sometime, I finally get my debut match at PWA. This week on Heatwave, I begin my journey here with a match against the tag team known as The Stunning Stunts which incidentally has Scott Davis, the man I beat in my last FWE match at Glory Road. To add to that, he is first to open his big mouth and say some words about the upcoming match. Scott, remember that night when I beat you at Glory Road in front of the thousands watching? I think not. Because if you would have then you would have shut your mouth. SDH, you might have changed your appearance a bit but for me, you are still the man who lost at Glory Road. For me, you are the man who had big words to say about me but in the end, you perished before my strategy, planning and skill. You claim to be the ruthless one but yeah your ruthlessness ends before standard opponents like me and then you restore to back stabs, sneak attacks, disqualifications to overcome them but against me, none of them are going to work. I know all your tricks Scott and so you better think twice before using them against me. Your only hope of surviving against me is relying on your tag team partner to work out something because he is one man I do not have much knowledge about him but considering the fact that he has teamed up with an idiot like you, he must fall in the same category of useless guy who wants a support to become relevant. This week on Heatwave, I will make a perfect debut because I just don't want to hang about here too long without winning a title. So, I want to make such an impact here that the authorities are forced to place me in more relevant matches and in this way open doors for me to make bigger impacts. You SDH and your partner are in my menu this week and I promise that the moment I get my hands on you two, I will devour you into a bloody mess. There is no escape from me and no matter what plan you make, all is bound to fail before me. It always has, ain't it SDH?
Back to top Go down
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Somebody please bring a doctor out here for Mr. Lonewolf as he is suffering from memory loss, because If I can recall correctly you had a match last week against Damien Shakespeare and It was rudely Interrupted by the masked bandit! I think that fall caused a concussion Austin because this is certainty not your debut match here. Yes Austin you did beat me at Glory Road and I stated that already .. Unless you want to get under my skin which I will say now you're not. Austin you think you know my tricks but you don't. You say that because we've faced only one and you think you can read me like a book now. But I'm truly sorry to tell you Austin and I still once again state that I am a totally different person from FWE, I am much more serious and I can back up my words as I've proven here in PWA remaining Undefeated.

Austin I don't need a tag team partner to beat you and I sure as hell don't rely on anyone to beat you either. You think I fear you? That was just one win Austin and still you push and push I am RELEVANT here, I'm undefeated here and that won't ever stop. Austin I want to be the person starting that match, and I HOPE you are the person also starting the match because I want to make an example of you, I want to make you know that I am a new man here in PWA and I am to be taken seriously here. Me and Matt will pick you and Kad apart in this match and don't focus too much on me .. because Matt is just as dangerous as me and with our combination that makes for a dangerous tag team here. Austin I'm just as hungry to make a point here in PWA and be the FIRST EVER WORLD CHAMPION .. and unlike you I have a shot at winning it here because I dominated my match to enter, because I am the best wrestler fit for that title and Austin If I have to pin you to get through your messed up head that I'm in fact BETTER than you then I guess that's that I will have to do come Heatwave ... You're Welcome
Back to top Go down
Matt Knoxville

Matt Knoxville

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 am

(OOC: Pretty sure you got our names wrong)

~ Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco plays from the P.A. system and Matt Miles' titantron plays. Matt strolls out to the arena and is met with a collection of boos from the audience. He chuckles at their feeble attempts to daunt him as he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. A microphone is handed to him and he begins talking ~

Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf Tumblr_mq7vnjs3QM1qcds4qo1_250

Ladies, gentlemen, please, your booing does not discourage me. In fact, your boos stimulate me! Before you right now is an established, intellectual young man. This young man has made an ingenious decision by aligning himself with none other than Scott Davis Helmsley! He goes by the name "Matt Miles".

~ Matt then gives a puzzled look, unsure of what he said ~

Hmmm.... no, that just won't do. This man goes by the name... Matt Knoxville! That's right, The Man You Love To Hate said he was going to take PWA by storm and right now I'm doing exactly that! The team of Matt Knoxville and Scott Davis Helmsley will reign supreme over Primetime Wrestling Association and become the company's very first tag team champions. There are no obstruction, no hurdle, no restraint that can stop The Cunning Stunts, not even our opponents for this Friday.

~ The crowd once erupt in boos once more. Matt smirks ~

Austin Lonewolf and Kad Dorinel. This is, without a doubt, a team that was built to lose right from the very start. Look at these two men, two LOSERS. First off, we have Kad Dorinel. Kad is the man that was too cowardly to show his face last week and almost had it broken on Friday. He's no competition at all, especially when facing the likes of The Cunning Stunts, Matt Knoxville and SDH. Kad, I have no problem with beating the living hell out of you again and I hope you bring your A game this week because not only do you have to deal with The Cunning Stunts, you have a failure of a partner in your corner too. Speaking of whom, Austin, do you really have to latch on to the fact that you defeated SDH on the night FWE CLOSED DOWN? That night will forever be known as the FWE's fluke night. You had Mike Cole winning the World Championship, Frank Gieling and DaVonte Hoskins winning the Brotherhood Championships and of course, you defeating SDH in an inter-branded match. This Friday though, you won't be so lucky. This Friday, SDH has me in his corner backing him up in our match. The Cunning Stunts will not fail, they will not falter, they will not fall. This will all be realised on Heatwave. I hope you come to realise this and bring the best you have so you at least look like a challenge. Although, it seems as though you will always be a failure, I mean look at what you've done the past couple of weeks. Wreaking havoc in the arena? Do you know what the consequences of that are?

~ The crowd begin chanting "What?!" ~

Oh come on, you're telling me it isn't obvious that Austin isn't one of the masked men trying to sabotage the company? I pity you, Austin. You have failed once again, this time to grab the attention of the PWA audience. Don't try to deny it was you either. Do you think I'm dumb enough to believe that it's a consequence you decide to show up almost immediately after this charade? The charade is over and this Friday I'm going to prove it by validating the fact that you're the masked man causing all this chaos in PWA...

~ A serious expression crosses Matt's face ~

PWA, that's not all I'm going to prove this Friday on Heatwave. I am going to prove exactly how big a threat I and SDH truly are and how we are the only men worthy of Championship Gold!

~ Matt drops the microphone and storms out of the ring as Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco begins to play on the P.A. System again ~
Back to top Go down
Austin Lonewolf

Austin Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 pm

So yes, I stand in between two men these week who clearly want to drag matters to shit. They bring back crappy talk in order to prove their superiority over me. However, they are too ignorant to understand that the more they restore to crap, the more irrelevant they become. But yes let's not spoil the fun now. Matt, the only thing in FWE that was a fluke was you. Whatever you did there was all because of your partners, Xavier Williams and Zeke Nero and The Remedy. The only reason you were able to dominate a man like Ownage were because of them and there is no denying the fact that without them, without the Remedy, your career would have been as irrelevant as that of Mr Extreme or Carson Dominic. But that's the thing you see, people like you and SDH take everything for granted. You feel that you are naturally gifted and talented and deserve top spot but you are wrong. About two to three percent people in this world are naturally talented and the rest have to work hard to develop their skills. But people like you just fail to understand this fact. You think that you are someone extraordinary? You are not. If you were Matt and SDH, you would have built up an extraordinary single's career or would have at least tried to rather than teaming up with a crappy name. You see Matt, it wasn't just luck that drove me to beat Scott, it was skill, skill I developed over the course of my career. Sure there was luck, luck is always necessary but it requires a driver, a skilled driver. I am that man. Scott had to restore to cheap ways of making an impact week after week so that I accepted his challenge for Glory Road and added some relevance to his career. You forgot all these ain't you Scott? You remember little things like who interfered in my previous match, a match which I never count as my official one, but forget big things like Glory Road. But trust me when I tell you, after Heatwave, you will never forget me. Because after Heatwave, all you grand plans for a honeymoon in PWA will me destroyed. All you grands plans of building a superb career in PWA will be ended prematurely because at Heatwave, I will beat you. You see, I don't require a tag team partner to beat you, I am an one man army, a man who can demolish anything put in front of him. This is how I have been dominated big names in FWE and this is how I will dominate you, two plain class opponents. Last week may have been a bad one but I will rectify everything this week when I beat you two. The Stunning Stunts is a crap team and this week, I will prove it.
Back to top Go down
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Austin, You still fail to realize that this isn't FWE .. this is PWA now. You say we bring back crappy talk but you sir are a hypocrite! because you state back to what happened in FWE more then me and Matt combined. You're ignorance blinds you Austin, you know I can beat you come Heatwave but still you make yourself believe that you are this tank that can't be destroyed but newsflash Austin your just a man blinded by his old success. I don't acknowledge what you did in FWE and frankly I don't give a damn, Keep talking Austin because I will enjoy shutting that Ignoramus mouth of yours. I was different in FWE Austin, I've learned from my mistakes and I clearly have proven them in the past few weeks here in PWA. Not only have I had my matches in control the whole time, but I was able to back everything I said up and I will do the same again pinning you and picking up yet another victory here in PWA.

Austin you won't ruin anything for me because I am confident enough to say that won't ever happen. Austin these are new times now and I am now rising to what I was held back in FWE! I will be star in this company, I will be the face of this company, and I will be the World Champion of this company in a week come Vestige Of Victory. Austin you are just another obstacle in my path that I have to take down and I will do just that. Don't worry about our name Austin, you should be worried about the people in the group. Matt Knoxville was held back In FWE and even a rocket scientist can see that he was! Me and Matt both where but In PWA that all changes, The men who where made a joke of will rise in this company and prove a point that we are the now! oh and Austin .. I think you are forgetting about someone else but you'll soon find out who that is .. You're Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf   Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag-Team Match: The Stunning Stunts vs. Kad Dorinel and Austin Lonewolf
Page 1 of 1