Primetime Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fame, The Fortune, The Glory.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO PRIMETIME WRESTLING ASSOCIATION!

Rate The Summerslam match card so far

Go down 
+4
Justin Harris
VIP
Matt Knoxville
Chris Young
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Young

Chris Young

Rate The Summerslam match card so far Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 am

Kane vs Bray Wyatt- Inferno Match
John Cena vs Daniel Bryan- Singles match for the WWE championship
Christian vs Alberto Del Rio- Singles match for the WWE championship
CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar/w Paul Heyman- Singles match
Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Big E Langston and AJ Lee- mix tag team match
Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow- Singles match

I give it about a 7.5 out of 10. All these matches are great, but I'm looking forward now to seeing who will face Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental championship, the sheild for the Tag Team championships, and Dean Ambrose for the United States Championship. My rating will go higher depending on what happens with them.
Back to top Go down
Matt Knoxville

Matt Knoxville

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 am

Expect The Usos vs The Shield w/ Ambrose. I honestly doubt Ambrose will defend his title at Summerslam though unless he's against Mark Henry, which will be... do I need to explain? I think other than that the PPV will be great, never knew Christian vs Del Rio was for the WWE Championship though.
Back to top Go down
VIP

VIP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Sounds like an all around good card
Back to top Go down
Justin Harris

Justin Harris

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:39 am

Sounds great, except for the fact that notable names like The Shield, The Usos, Mark Henry, Curtis Axel, RVD, Randy Orton, etc. don't have matches... I think the card could have Axel vs RVD for the IC, leave Orton off the card, and something with The Shield against Usos/Henry, maybe two one-on-ones or a six man tag to save time on the card...
Back to top Go down
Jaden Zaxaria

Jaden Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

Don't watch PPV's don't care about PPV's but this looks like a good card.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Christian vs Del Rio isn't for the WWE Championship lol, the World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Venom wrote:
Christian vs Del Rio isn't for the WWE Championship lol, the World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
SDH

SDH

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:46 pm

anyways solid 8
Back to top Go down
CMTheOrdinaryMember

CMTheOrdinaryMember

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:19 am

Probably not going to watch it (Maybe just the main event), but it looks decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Summerslam match card so far   Rate The Summerslam match card so far Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate The Summerslam match card so far
Page 1 of 1